Crystal ball - 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd be surprised if we have more than 4. Unless Buhrer & Lussick jump out of the blocks. If they do, that is a good sign, not a negative one.

Origin & rep games are mainly a big drain on the more mature players who have been there & done that, who have to get psyched up for the huge events yet still have to carry their team when they come back the club matches.

For young up & comers the experience is a huge boost to their confidence. With the squad we have now the load will be spread, as I said elsewhere I expect Mauro and some of the lesser light forwards to do a lot of the donkey work this year. Our guns will be ready to roll out at the correct time.

Probably just looking through my maroon and white glasses but I was thinking towards the end of last year that Lussick could be a bolter for SOO in 2012.

Also agree that Robbo will be almost impossible to replace but there's a spot up for grabs in 1st grade and it will be interesting to watch the battle for that position.

In regards to Des I was really hurt when he announced he was leaving but he has shown himself to be the consummate professional and he will give his all for the club next year.

All in all much to look forward to.

SeaEagleRock8 is correct. 2012 SOO? DCE, Foran, Matai, Lyon all keep playing. Stewart brothers, Choc and Big Tony would be the only certainties at this stage. The forwards are where we will feel the SOO drag, but I think the the youngsters will provide the glue. Like they did this season really. Who can forget the game against the Rorters. That game set the stage for our youngsters to believe in themselves.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2