cutting out suspension,crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pacman

someone please tell me why reports are saying Matais suspension will not be cut out in nz colors as well.Surely he cant be expected to give up kiwi jumpers and then club games for manly.You would expect it to be a given that he being an incumbent member of the kiwis he was a certain selection.So why should he be effectively double dipped in how many games he should miss,4 NATIONS plus a semi final and a few affiliated trials next season should be the end of his 7 games.Stuff this 4 games of 2011 premiership as well as 4 nations he would seem to be copping more than his 7 games.

I heard on bsb this morning that Manly can apply to get some dispensation, depending on whether he would have been selected for the Kiwis if not suspended. Given his form this year I think a pretty strong case could be made that he would have been picked. Hopefully this is true and he can get back a bit earlier.

I have heard that had he already be named in the NZ team, not the training squad, then it would count.

But this is total BS, this type of rule means players will be either advantaged or disadvantaged depending on the timing of their suspension.

Internationals should either count or not count, they can't have rules that are effected by timing of team announcements.

I read that if he's in the squad, they count. That means if NZ make the finals, he's available round one.

I'm pretty sure Steve is gutted at not being in the NZ team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4