Daikin Backs the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Sea Eagles sign three-year sponsorship deal with Daikin

Manly have jagged another multinational sponsor after signing air-conditioning company Daikin on a three-year deal worth more than $1 million.

Read More

Very nice. A $1 million dollar contract on the back of appearing in yet another Grand Final last year. Who did we play again?? Oh yeah, the Roosters. What have they been up to in the off season?

mozgrame said:
Very nice. A $1 million dollar contract on the back of appearing in yet another Grand Final last year. Who did we play again?? Oh yeah, the Roosters. What have they been up to in the off season?

I imagine with Hayne and Schubert retiring they went searching for someone else to pay off in order for some success,oh yer they signed fittler aswell .....

tookey said:
We have a Daikin air conditioner and I can strongly recommend them as a good reliable brand.
We are Manly supporters and can strongly recommend them as a good reliable brand to Daikin.

Would be around one million, maybe you can find an old thread about its announcement.
Harry actually comes to our games all decked out in Manly gear :angel:

Wonder who our sleeve sponsor will be?

Hope he has met his KPI's.....A deal like this should keep the team well conditioned for the season ahead

Love this from Toovey -
“They think that they can manage to keep even me cool up there in the box. Good luck, they’ll need a big machine up there to keep the temperature down.
They could have it on below zero and I reckon his head will still turn purple when we are dudded by refs.
Glad to have such a passionate Manly man as our coach.
And great sponsorship deal by the club.

So Centrebet is gone from the jersey? Or are they below the number on the back of the jersey?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4