• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Christol74

Reserve Grader
It would often be difficult for some sponsors to judge their return on investment so I would like to share a good news story for one of our sponsors. I work for a large global company involved in construction , hospitality and facilities management. We build large accomodation villages around Australia, Education Facilities, Commercial Buildings and we manage and maintain many of our developments.

Not long after Daikin became a sponsor of the SeaEagles we went to market looking for a new national air-conditioner supplier as we were not happy with the service we were recieving from our existing supplier.

A significant, exclusive, National supply contract would be dificult for any sponsor to credit back to an NRL team sponsorship, so I want to let Daikin know that this Manly Supporter fought long and hard for you and eventually won the argument. So I am proud to say that every room in every new building or refurbishment we carry out now comes complete with the best air conditioning in the world from Daikin.

Awesome! You should let Daikin or at least Manly know this in a more...errr formal (?) way than on this site, I reckon!

Well done!

I don't buy anything except from Manly sponsors. The more money they put in the more I buy.

That policy was quite easy when Pepsi were the major sponsor (although not good for the weight, and I had to take a lot back when they switched to Cronulla), but gee it was hard to keep buying real estate all the time when Delmege was on the front of the jersey!

I know this is a small scale but when I changed my virus ware in 2012 I was tossing up between kaspersky and bitdefender who are both very good.

I went with kaspersky cause they sponsored Manly and have been renewing every time.

I support our sponsors whenever possible. Definitely is on my mind as a consumer. I have gone the other way too, for example I have never purchased a Samsung product on purpose. I don't plan to buy a Dyldam any time soon either.

It would often be difficult for some sponsors to judge their return on investment so I would like to share a good news story for one of our sponsors. I work for a large global company involved in construction , hospitality and facilities management. We build large accomodation villages around Australia, Education Facilities, Commercial Buildings and we manage and maintain many of our developments.

Not long after Daikin became a sponsor of the SeaEagles we went to market looking for a new national air-conditioner supplier as we were not happy with the service we were recieving from our existing supplier.

A significant, exclusive, National supply contract would be dificult for any sponsor to credit back to an NRL team sponsorship, so I want to let Daikin know that this Manly Supporter fought long and hard for you and eventually won the argument. So I am proud to say that every room in every new building or refurbishment we carry out now comes complete with the best air conditioning in the world from Daikin.
3-SVMw18BGcJ_5YkwLhZfQCmsUT4aLvI86dR6TD4WAO5L9ZLmeG1EQtY1qrMgCr6AxNYY2579O3LK_PgUeOxjGiDyOif26gMr1Ll6X_c5NDIQ5xzw57jj1sj_4zWKHQ8AgoEYLipzmbolvZ66REAWIU=w384-h383-nc

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6