Dale Chery Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
Went up to Bishop Park on saturday to check this kid out. Well I have to say I was really impressed. At times he just toyed with the opposition almost aroggant. His defense has stiffened up since i last checked him out and his kicking game is good. Let me tell you we have a more than capable replacement for TH when he goes. This kid's gonna be a gun. Also i was surprised that Terance Seu Seu had a blinder @ 5/8.

Well if you were that impressed maybe you should find out his name isn't Dale????

hope he makes his 1st appearance for us next monday night..  i cant see TH getting off, but then again i have said stuff on here that ended up being wrong i just hope im right about this 1 though... love to finally see how our half back for next year will go in his 1st nrl game ..  10 weeks too late ,but better late than never..

I'd like to see him too, but would n't be surprised if Des went for:

4 Whare / Bailey
6 Lyon
7 Foran

TBH I though SeuSeu was more the dominant half on saturday

Shoe1 link said:

4 Whare / Bailey
6 Lyon
7 Foran
WHY PLAY LYON OUT OF POSITION FFS  HAVENT WE LEARNT NOTHING... we need lyon`s  class out wide ..

It would be nice to give Dailey one or two cracks at it this year, I just don't know if against the Dragons, at Kogarah is the right environment for a halfback to play his first game.

Lyon and T-rex have to mark up against Cooper and Morris. These 2 are saints weakness. I am sure Des knows this and will not move Lyon into the halves. 

Definitely not against the Dragons. I'd like to see him on the bench at some time this year to give him a run. Can't hurt. Use him as a utility in place of Bailey so he can get the experience in 1st grade.

Having said that though i don't see Des risking it. We will make the 8, but we still need to win as many games as possible to try to make 4th spot, or 5th, 6th at the worst. No point coming 7th or 8th this year. Even coming 6th will likely be a game against the Roosters at home. You want to finish as high as possible to avoid the top 3 early.

The Manly Daily  ;D

While we're at it, let's change the forum name to the Kieren Forum

For those who want to get a look at Dane, the QRL game from the weekend will be replayed on Fox 2 (I think) at about 4:30pm on Wednesday.

Shoe1 link said:
The Manly Daily   ;D

While we're at it, let's change the forum name to the Kieren Forum
Nice.
And personally I hope Daylee gets a run against Saints.

jjai link said:
[quote author=Shoe1 link=topic=184570.msg283045#msg283045 date=1281320391]

4 Whare / Bailey
6 Lyon
7 Foran
WHY PLAY LYON OUT OF POSITION FFS  HAVENT WE LEARNT NOTHING... we need lyon`s  class out wide ..
[/quote]

Didn't we win a grand final with Lyon at 5/8?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8