Daley Super league traitor.And Baldy too.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sydsider

Reserve Grader
Fair dinkum.Tallis and Daley are blind as bats.They reckon that try that was given was a dead set try.No wonder were 5 nil down with Daley there.

Re: Daley Super leage traitor.And Baldy too.

You can't award tries on suspicion. That was a horrible decision

The refs are getting much worse very quickly these days.Imagine if the Roosters lost.Brian Smith wouldve hit the roof fine or no fine.
Its getting increasingly difficult to follow league with weekly blunders that have and will continue to rob sides.Yesterdays performance with Hayne was incompetent.Lucky the boys overcame another poor refereeing display.
What would Hayne be on? They should get docked $1000 for every f/up. 

You can find one or two horrible decisions in every game, every weekend. The standard of refereeing is atrocious these days, they have lost all "feel" for the game. To compound the effect of the 2 morons on the field we have a complete idiot in the box watching a video and fabricating evidence. It won't change till Finch starts holding them accountable for their mistakes, at the moment they are a protected species and have no incentive to improve.

I agree that the poor refereeing decisions, the list of "good" clubs who get away with murder, and the ridiculous hysteria over players like Marshall and Hayne are turning me off the game too. 

Cost us against the Titans With Chechin and cost us the Parra game with Smiley Hayne lol.I can see some monumental blunders coming up in the finals.Robert Finch is on his last legs so to speak.
But wait theres more.Cement truck Harrigan the News Ltd Hack will come to the rescue of Rugby league and put the Super Harrigan cape on and take Finchs place. Brilliant.The rot continues.

What is worse is the video refs getting it wrong. You could give the onfield refs some leeway but when a viedo ref has got the luxury of watching replays, they should not be expected to get it wrong. 3 bad decisions this weekend, last night, Bunnies try against Warriors where the ball did not touch the grass, and the Tigers try where Benji was offisde and with downtown rule is offside regardless of being within 10 metres (which he was).

What I can't understand is why the angle showing Folau dropping the ball wasn't shown until after the decision was made?

Was News Ltd owned Fox withholding footage so News Ltd owned Broncos could win?  Or are my conspiracy theories getting the better of me?

My wife who hates RL and thinks that everyone should have a ball each so they can go around patting each other on the bums (that's how much she hates it).  She doesn't understand it either - thought it was the Broncs and South Sydney playing by the way and wondered where the green went on their jumpers) said it WAS NOT a try.

i loved the way daley back pedalled as soon as he saw the the other  angle it was gold lol

MANLY4LIFE link said:
i loved the way daley back pedalled as soon as he saw the the other  angle it was gold lol

He back pedalled because finally he had a camera angle which was definitive.

Only make sense to alter your opinion once all the facts are revealed.

The strange thing was,even before seeing the "drop ball" view on the try,how could they give it as green light.Should have been Benefit of the doubt at best.Worst video ref decision I think Ive ever seen.

Chip & Chase link said:
To compound the effect of the 2 morons on the field we have a complete idiot in the box watching a video and fabricating evidence. It won't change till Finch starts holding them accountable for their mistakes, at the moment they are a protected species and have no incentive to improve.
.. i know mate im with ya its the one i dont understand ,ok, the twits on the field can **** it up like they do,, but  the guy  who has video footage of it  still ****s up as well..  its unbelievable if  i made as many mistake as  they make in a round of footy  at my job,  i be booted  out... 

Refs need to be docked pay for every mistake.Then they may think twice.Theres always been suspect decisions.But these lot being the News Ltd hacks that jumped ship during the war have to be made more accountable.Gallop reckons the performance of Finch will be reviewed at seasons end.Yeah right.Another conflicted of interest News Ltd lawyer that participated in the super league war.Ill believe Gallop when pigs start to fly over my house.

In todays paper it says Finch backed the end result! He said the only difference he would like to have seen was "benefit of doubt" used!!

blitzkrieg link said:
In todays paper it says Finch backed the end result! He said the only difference he would like to have seen was \"benefit of doubt\" used!!

Kind of says it all.

MadMarcus link said:
What I can't understand is why the angle showing Folau dropping the ball wasn't shown until after the decision was made?

Was News Ltd owned Fox withholding footage so News Ltd owned Broncos could win?  Or are my conspiracy theories getting the better of me?

Maybe there is something in my conspiracy theory?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/fox-accepts-the-blame-for-video-ref-replay-debacle-20100727-10udi.html

On the vision provided to the video ref I think it should have been a refs call.  The ref was right there.

I don't know how Finch can still say the decision was correct after seeing the angle that was shown after the decision was made.  It appears obvious that the blindness starts from the top.

I'm still shaking my head at the 'Marshall offside, benefit of the doubt' try given to the Tigers on Sunday.  That was so blatant, so if they're that stupid, then the Brisbane one is forgivable. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6