Dally M- Fox 1 at 8:30 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Good luck to all Manly Contenders.
Darcy is already the Prop's Pentathlete :)
DCE deserves Rookie and Glenn the Lock of 2011.

HappilyManly said:
Good luck to all Manly Contenders.
Darcy is already the Prop's Pentathlete :)
DCE deserves Rookie and Glenn the Lock of 2011.

Lol Gallen is a special for lock of the year,DCE is in a race with Sims

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't mean to dim Sim's chances but DCE is a cert.

[/quote]

I don't mean to dim Sim's chances but DCE is a cert.
[/quote]

There are an assortment of choices on the Rookie of the year menu, but surely DCE is the hot favorite.

As to Glenn, are players not ineligible for Dally-M awards once they are charged with certain grades offenses?

If Lyon isn't the centre of the year I am a chinaman.

They are saying Hodges and Cooper are the faves.

Anyway I will be known as Billy Wong after about 9.00 pm tonight.

How is it that Des has never won coach of the year? Apart from Uate i do not understand how Robbo is never up for winger of the year

Could there have been a stupider thing for the cowell clown to say at the start of the show than "so no fast food afterwards" to Marshall ?

A Led Zepplin cover band? Seriously!? That is embarrassing NRL, if the bigges act you can book for your "night if nights" is an RSL cover band... I honestly can't find the words to discribe how disappointing that comes across as.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Could there have been a stupider thing for the cowell clown to say at the start of the show than "so no fast food afterwards" to Marshall ?

Lockyers better than you? :p

As much I dislike Bellamy he did a good job this year. I remember looking at their pack at the start of the season and thinking they were useless apart from Smith and Blair. Des and him would have been who it came down to. Either deserved it.

Bellamy still in denial about his "premerships". Does he really believe what comes out his pie hole?

Lock of the year Gallen, Stewart nominated

Brandy Alexander is making a big deal of the fact Gallen has never won before. I was surprised to hear it too

Provan Summons medal goes to Nathan Hindmarsh, no manly nominations

Hindy looks hungover as hell, I would be too after that year. They must have torn 1 on at mad monday

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4