Dally M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
I reckon with the form that Cherry has been in since the voting went secret, he is a huge chance to win it this year. When voting went secret, the leader board was:

16 Cooper Cronk
15 Greg Inglis
15 John Sutton
15 Jarrod Mullen
14 Josh Reynolds
13 Daly Cherry-Evans
13 Johnathan Thurston
13 Robbie Farah
12 Corey Parker
12 Todd Carney

Also, would be nice to notch up a big win on Sunday , with Wolfie getting another hat trick and Lyon getting a try and plenty of goals. They're still a chance at leading point and try scorer for the year. Lyon is ten points behind Maloney and Wolfie is only 2 tries off the leader David Simmons.

bones said:
I reckon with the form that Cherry has been in since the voting went secret, he is a huge chance to win it this year. When voting went secret, the leader board was:

16 Cooper Cronk
15 Greg Inglis
15 John Sutton
15 Jarrod Mullen
14 Josh Reynolds
13 Daly Cherry-Evans
13 Johnathan Thurston
13 Robbie Farah
12 Corey Parker
12 Todd Carney

Also, would be nice to notch up a big win on Sunday , with Wolfie getting another hat trick and Lyon getting a try and plenty of goals. They're still a chance at leading point and try scorer for the year.

True - crok would have got 0 on sat night, unless it is rigged.

If jamie kicked his goals sat nite he would be level with maloney

Inglis will win, even with his extended period on the sideline. It's what the NRL and media want.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
If Cowboys win next week to make it 6 on the trot, you'd expect Thurston would take up at least 12 of those points, if not more

Todd Carney might not be out of it either

I've got DCE as Dally M and Wolfie as Top try scorer :angel:

Lets hope that the Manly Boys help Wolfie get the honour, by stopping the Penrith Winger on Sunday :idea:

I couldn't believe how quiet Cronk and Smith were on Saturday night. DCE and Matt totally outplayed them, and will probably be their replacements in the Qld SOO, unfortunately, when Cronk and Smith get too old.
I think DCE is a big chance of the Dally Ms. He's been in great form lately. Inglis shouldn't have picked up any points in recent matches.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
How's Warren Smith during commentary saying Its a Origin hangover FMD what an excuse

at the game so didn't hear the commentary, but that is priceless, he is either seriously deluded or someone gave him an old version of the book of cliched lines to use for this game. his hate for Manly makes him look like a complete tool at times

^ I still blame Smith for the introduction of the two-ref system, although why the fu*k anybody was listening to him in the first place is beyond my feeble understanding.
In his defence, however, I thought he was referring to that stretch of games after Origin when they lost a few on the trot.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
^ I still blame Smith for the introduction of the two-ref system, although why the fu*k anybody was listening to him in the first place is beyond my feeble understanding.
In his defence, however, I thought he was referring to that stretch of games after Origin when they lost a few on the trot.

You are 100% correct here, he tries to impose his ideas through constant media bombardment with it. It's terrible

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8