Daly M awards anyone going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I won a pass to the Dally M's for tue nyt. any Manly fans going? I can't go so will be looking to offload my pass to a die hard fan.

manlyfan76 said:
I won a pass to the Dally M's for tue nyt. any Manly fans going? I can't go so will be looking to offload my pass to a die hard fan.

I didn't even know fans could go - are you still looking to offload it mf76? My big brother is as die hard as they come and it was his birthday yesterday...although if there's a dress code he might not be interested haha

Dally M's seem to be the seem every year. Big wank fest over the same players every year.

I don't get how JT is mentioned every year?

I might have the maroon and white goggles on, but how does a team as successful as ours, get sweet FA at these events?

No coach of the year. No player of the year etc. etc

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) we don't just have one outstanding player but quite a few so inevitably Dally M points get spread throughout the team.
Teams with one outstanding player and a lot of plodders are more likely to be successful.
In a perfect world our own Daly would be a shoe in.
But really, who cares, we're in the Grand Final, the other teams can be content with their tiny victories.

Such a successful club, the hatred think we have enough already. Any fair impartial contest would have us winning at least 4 prizes. Centre of the year, Fullback ?, winger, fiveeight, half, hooker, 2nd row. But its because MWSE play as a team, that there are fewer standouts, is precisely why we win comps, not Daly Ms.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
give it to @bones Im sure he would love it

Nah. I already got asked to go but knocked it back. I went once back in the 90s and didn't really enjoy it. Much rather watch on TV.

Greg Inglis has this one in the bag

getImageThumb.php

My predictions:

Fullback: Inglis
Winger: Taufua
Centre: Lyon
5/8 : Maloney
Half: DCE
Lock: Cordner
2nd row: SBW
Prop: Fifita
Hooker: Friend

Captain: Lyon
Coach: Robinson

Rookie: G Burgess

Dally M player of year : DCE

Would love to see Toovey get the Coach award. The way he has been able to hold the team together after De$gate is worthy of the award alone, let alone, now playing for the title.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2