Dan please change the emoji symbols

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon a vomit one would be a winner, I think dislike is used now for the content of a post which reflects badly on the poster but it may only be the content that's disliked!!

No complaints at all with what we have now but maybe if "Disagree" was changed to "Respectfully Disagree" it would provide a more polite alternative to Dislike/Disagree and get used more. Would take up room though.

Can we also get ones so I don't have to swear so if i want to call someone a @#$% or a @$#% or just a totally &^%$@#$% &^%$# I can do it whilst being nice

Can we also get ones so I don't have to swear so if i want to call someone a @#$% or a @$#% or just a totally &^%$@#$% &^%$# I can do it whilst being nice

:swear:! That's a :swear:ing great :swear:ing idea. Got those :swear:ing brain cells firing on all :swear:ing cylinders today!

:swear:ing oath!

:D@:cool:

Yeah, sorry 'bout the "Respectfully Disagree" idea, I forgot we were a League forum.

I'll take it over to a Rugby Union one.@:D

It does work well elsewhere, e.g....

Agree.jpg

The set of Emojis will never be complete until we have an "INVESTIGATION" emoji.

For example, I ask a question: "Why is Turd Greenslime STILL the NRL Director of Football Operations?" and a poster can merely reply with the INVESTIGATION emoji. :wait:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7