• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I guess his assumption that we may come 5th could be on the money 8|
When he was quoted as saying we would get betean by The Queens, I had a go at him ! :| (As did most others).

Sorry Danners !!!

It's alright I am vindicated by the result.

Blind freddy could have seen that coming, not sure why everyone had their rose coloured glasses so tightly in place

I am a bit embarrassed too by my lack of loyalty as I tipped the Drags in the tipping poll and had them in an all up with Centrebet. It was going to be a week where we would be vunerable and the slide had started. The most annoying part was that we should/could have won it so easily except for pure ineptness.

Des Hasler is the reason. We slump every season. We finished last year with 3 straight losses. 2005 was a debacle. We now have lost 3 from 4, or have won one in 5 weeks.

I call it The Triple H syndrome.

Haslers
Half Year
Hoo-Doo

pretty basic stuff really. I backed Dragons in, also the Bulldogs last week.

Only loss i didn't back was against Cowboys.

You can read Nanly like a book

I am dying to read the last chapter and I may not make it to September after freezing myself to near death at Oki yesterday.

Could you please tell us what it will contain so my misery can be curtailed.

Pete, over the next 9 games we will achieve some stability, our combinations will come together and pariahs of the past fortnight (Lyon and Orford) will more than likely excel.

Then all the doom and gloom merchants of recent weeks will be slapping themselves on the back and telling themselves what a good side they support.

However, somewhere in weeks 10-13 Monaghan will commit an absolute howler that will cost us either a Premiership or a Grand Final berth.

Mark it down.

When the sun went out it was certainly cold at Kogarah yesterday. I don't think I saw my dearest 'Captain Toovs' out on the ground. I put that down as the major problem. He adds direction when no one has any.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2