Dancing with Layne and Matt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JEF

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Hope you all watched Dancing with the Stars Sunday night.  You would have seen two of our favourite Manly celebrity fans hitting the dance floor.  Layne Beachley and Matt White.  Let's get behind and vote for them.

Phone 1902 55 77 13 for Layne or 1902 55 77 12 for Matt or
SMS 'Layne' or 'Matt' on 19 17 77. Mary - Warringah Mall Eagles Angels Manager

A smite for watching that crap show and adding to its continued existence.

No if the had to kill it Dan would be crying.

Wonder if the blind guy dances witha  guide dog :)

its not about just the dog crying, everyone knows a guys dog transcends even a best mate.

The blind guy dancing (without the dog) was inspiring!!

By the way I didn't even kow Matt White was a Manly fan, onya Matt!!!

And (sorry) Dan this show is no worse that most of the ther crap on TV these days, So you think you can dance...CRAP....Australian Idol....CRAP....Biggest Loser...CRAP....Australias got Talent....CRAP, and so on and so on.

You may not like ballroom dancing  BUT you must admit a blind giy doing it is pretty special!!

SO

Vote for Eagles Angel Layne and Manly Fan Matt!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
The blind guy dancing (without the dog) was inspiring!!

By the way I didn't even kow Matt White was a Manly fan, onya Matt!!!

And (sorry) Dan this show is no worse that most of the ther crap on TV these days, So you think you can dance...CRAP....Australian Idol....CRAP....Biggest Loser...CRAP....Australias got Talent....CRAP, and so on and so on.

You may not like ballroom dancing  BUT you must admit a blind giy doing it is pretty special!!

SO

Vote for Eagles Angel Layne and Manly Fan Matt!!!

I watch none of the above shows, I would rather read a book, walk the dogs, go for a run, or even just stare at a wall

I agree staring at the wall is better than most of those!!!

BUT

I don't mind DWTS and if we have two Eagles Supporters,,,even better!!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I agree staring at the wall is better than most of those!!!

BUT

I don't mind DWTS and if we have two Eagles Supporters,,,even better!!!
you sound like you are clinging onto heterosexuality by the thinnest of strands

Very funny!!

You must remember I am an "old fart" so they did things like this "back in my day"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7