Danger - Newcastle going for it...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
Wille Mason/Buderus really psyching the '97 GF up here.....Tahu/Boyd etc buying into it, so are young players. BIG danger game at Newcastle. If we play like 2nd half last week esp with both Stewarts out major prob.

Tooves, get em right up for this one. This week + next week will shape our 12 challenge. 80 mins this week plz!

Evo is right to be concerned. we have lost 8 of the last 10 at Newcastle. We always struggle up there and I think we will again. If we lose this one then I sense we will lose next Friday night as well and we will be on the slide.

I don't care what anyone says, if we don't make the top 4, we are goneski. That means we cannot afford to drop many more games. Without Brett & Glenn we are there for the picking.

Ralphie said:
Evo is right to be concerned. we have lost 8 of the last 10 at Newcastle. We always struggle up there and I think we will again. If we lose this one then I sense we will lose next Friday night as well and we will be on the slide.

I don't care what anyone says, if we don't make the top 4, we are goneski. That means we cannot afford to drop many more games. Without Brett & Glenn we are there for the picking.

Other than that, any negative thoughts?

Sorry meant to say it is also a great way to sell tickets.... Otherwise why do we know about it ?

Phantar said:
Ralphie said:

hahaha

Phantar said:
Ralphie said:

That's actually 1 of Ralphies more positive efforts, saying if we lose rather than when

Newcastle are obviously building this up as a must-win game. We will do welll to come away with a hard-fought win after a couple of strolls in the park recently.

I guess they have been handing around the Stanozolol this week at training.

Filthy druggo club.

I would be surprised if the poor culture at the Knights - including the drug stuff - wasn't the main priority for Bennett to change, rather than instant results on-field. Of course the Tinkler factor could be making that hard, he would be pushing for win-at-all-costs I'd say. How long Bennett will put up with that pressure remains to be seen.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Phantar said:
Ralphie said:

That's actually 1 of Ralphies more positive efforts, saying if we lose rather than when

Thanks for the thoughts Kiwi. I call it as I see it and the first half suggests I am right............unfortunately.

Let's hope the boys can turn this around.

Kiwi Eagle said:
If you have that hope please pass some of it my way !!

I'm not confident and yes I know it's negative, but I think we'll cop it next Friday night too (Realistic). We have had issues all season both in defence and in attack.

Toovey is learning, he'll get better, but 2012 will be a repeat of 2009 IMO.

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'm not confident and yes I know it's negative, but I think we'll cop it next Friday night too (Realistic). We have had issues all season both in defence and in attack.

Agree, the Dogs will pump us next week. Toovey has alot to learn to be on Haslers level when it comes to coaching. It hurts me to say that.

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'm the opposite, I have no doubt we will be up for Friday night and go well, especially with the 3 internationals back. Add on the Dogs are due for a loss. I have little doubt we will win it tbh

people , i read some posts and i cant believe it... its good to be loyal & having faith in your time but stats are true most of the time .. and we need to be realistic

there has been something missing in our team for awhile and we do not look like we are a threat the way we are playing...

and people as much as i hate hasler and the dogs . hasler is well above in coaching than toovey results and position in the competition prove it...

newcastle came into our danger zone 6 times and scored 4 we attacked and attacked several more times and couldnt get over the line until past 60th minute... theres something wrong

panash said:
people , i read some posts and i cant believe it... its good to be loyal & having faith in your time but stats are true most of the time .. and we need to be realistic

there has been something missing in our team for awhile and we do not look like we are a threat the way we are playing...

and people as much as i hate hasler and the dogs . hasler is well above in coaching than toovey results and position in the competition prove it...

newcastle came into our danger zone 6 times and scored 4 we attacked and attacked several more times and couldnt get over the line until past 60th minute... theres something wrong

Careful, if you aren't blindly optimistic on this site you will be vilified.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'm the opposite, I have no doubt we will be up for Friday night and go well, especially with the 3 internationals back. Add on the Dogs are due for a loss. I have little doubt we will win it tbh

Wake up Kiwi, feel free to throw this post back at me in the future, in fact I sincerely hope you are justified, BUT........we have had defensive and offensive issues all season. The truth is that our season went into meltdown at halftime last weekend. This is 2009 all over again, distractions, Yo Yo form etc etc.

We will make the 8, but that's where it will end. Personally, I believe that's all we could really hope for, going B2B in this comp is nigh on impossible.

What I hate most about your post is that you simply launched a personal attack on me. You didn't try to debate me or try or understand my reasons for my opinion. You, my friend, are one of those who demand everyone on this site is blindly optimistic. I prefer to discuss and debate the merits of our form and where the team is headed. The form of last weekend coupled with injuries and illness made tonight's result likely. The same will happen next Friday night.

What I hope for more than anything is that you get the chance to rub this post in my face.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6