Daniel: delete all other posts and have ONE thread to SUPPORT THE BOYS!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
That is the problem with having one thread, everyone is interested in different aspects and you'd have to trawl through everything. However I don't mind the sentiment and I love the way Baz throws up fresh ideas - not that I agree with many of them so far. Imbecile or genius? Who's to say? And what's the difference? Rex where are you when we need you?

Those splinters hurting your posterior yet?

Hey Matabele.
Message for you:
This forum isn't a contest to see who can be the smartest or cleverest contributor. It would be worthwhile you considering that feedback before you post another boring, controlling cryptic reply.
So that all doubts are erased as of now, my original post's intention was to do something completely different on this forum which may actually directly support the boys in their quest for Premiership Glory.
This is an unorthodox step to consider and could have achieved, possibly, some media interest, because we all know those media dorks troll these sites for story leads. Anyhow Daniel didn't respond in support, that's cool. It's Daniel's site.
What did happen is the regular point scoring crap responses.
Sorry guys, my intention was well meant. It clearly flew above most posters heads. Way above.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6