Daniel Harrison in?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/manly-sea-eagles/manly-sea-eagles-set-to-take-punt-on-daniel-harrison-for-finals-clash-with-canterbury-bulldogs-20140919-10jfps.html

Daniel has plenty of experience at lock.

He wouldn't let anyone down and it would help our RHS :)

13 more hours till Manly shines on the big stage once more :angel:

No no no no no, if we must bring up someone from reggies then make it a big bopper like Luaki. Daniel Harrison will be no more than a speed bump.

This won't happen.

Harrisons defence when he was at parramatta last year was superb, he was a plodder in attack but without Balin and JB he's a solid inclusion to sure up the defense.

God said:
Harrisons defence when he was at parramatta last year was superb, he was a plodder in attack but without Balin and JB he's a solid inclusion to sure up the defense.

That's what I was thinking. Tooves would be bringing him up for his defensive work.

He will tackle anything and everything for 80 minutes. Wouldn't surprise if he started as hooker

tookey said:
He will tackle anything and everything for 80 minutes. Wouldn't surprise if he started as hooker

Some knowledgeable people thought of Harro when Ballin was first hurt, this was from the Matt Ballin thread about 3 weeks ago :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Harrison? He has a least some first grade experience and is a good worker/defender, has a bit of ball skill. I reckon he could help plug the middle for a while, and throw a couple of dummy half passes.

I hope!

(and I reckon he's a better defender than Littlejohn, at least from the bits I've seen)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6