Daniel Harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
A lot of people have been critical of this kid - happily I wasn't one of them. I thought he played very well last night, probably his best 1st grade game so far. I think he has the makings of being G.Stewart's eventual replacement in him.

Much better played like Hall and Rodney last night exactly the type we need.

He was woeful last week and turned it around to have a blinder this week

was **** early on, threw 2 or 3 dodgy offloads when not even tackled, just didnt seem to want the ball at all.

Guessing he copped a head knock or something because he actually started to run again.

I reckon he was spurred on by being voted out of Silvertails Survivor

Yep, I put my hand up and admit I was one of his critics, but credit where credits due...Great game !

Much better game last night. Jury is still out longer term.

Last week we had a couple of players go well. Last night most of he 17 played to their ability - it makes a huge difference to the combined outcome.

Daniel said:
I reckon he was spurred on by being voted out of Silvertails Survivor
I think you are right Daniel , maybe you should email the Silvertails Survivor to 2V after every loss :D

I am about to run Silvertails Survivor for a win. Going to be an interesting one after last nights performance

The whole team put in 80mins excellence, it was pleasing to to watch and to think the young guns that filled in last night went so well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4