Daniel Harrison

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I didn't think too much of him when I 1st saw him, but he is getting better and better by the week.

I thought he was outstanding today, showing a lot more with the ball than I thought he had personally, made some great runs

He deserves special mention. He has become the new Rodney he is playing great footy still has some errors in his game but they will work on that. The squad is developing all the time here. We are winning when we aren't at our best and missing not just 1 but several players which means the backup players are getting plenty of first grade experience giving us quality depth. At full strength we will be very hard to stop.

A few of us on the hill have big raps on him. Lots of potential & has a great build for league as well.

Our future lock in the post-Gifty era IMO.

He was great last year in those few games that he played. He is a logical successor to G.Stewart. Just like another bloodnut back in 1979, after Ian Martin had retired to the bush.

Like Whare, Liam Foran and, dare I say it, Oldfield, the time in the top grade is doing great things for his game. They all look they belong, which is great for the future.

Taufua still has some positional issues, but some of his running was tremendous today, especially that big run in the last few minutes. And he was unlucky not to score at least one try.

Wolfpack said:
A few of us on the hill have big raps on him. Lots of potential & has a great build for league as well.

Our future lock in the post-Gifty era IMO.

Did you do a phone hook up for that discussion?

Just that i seemed to miss seeing you there

I'm man enough to say I didn't rate him...but he's well and truly proven me wrong.
Great game today !

was 2nd best behind choc today and is runnning some good lines and nice and stright, often when we are going sideways too much

I agree he was outstanding today, just behind Choc.

I met him at our table at the Trivia Night and am now an admirer. He's a very pleasant, well mannered and friendly guy. It must've been our words of encouragement the other night which spurred him on today! :)

Heard him interviewed on 2GB after the game and he was so thrilled he'd scored a try. Happy for him.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6