Dank Shot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Police estimate it will take them about 8 years to interview all the possible suspects for this incident.

Remember the darkest day in sport fiasco? The reason for the big publicity was that there was supposedly criminal elements behind the whole thing and that was going to be a way of scaring them off. Maybe it is connected in some way.

I'm not saying Dank was in with the criminals but what he was doing could be used by the criminals to gain financial leverage.

So according to that article

"Dank told The Australian he injected a high-profile NRL player with banned oxygen-boosting drug myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate (ITPP) in 2011.

Dank, his associate Darren Hibbert and the NRL star were the only witnesses to the injections, which reportedly occurred at Dank’s Mascot clinic in Sydney the night before the player’s biggest game of the season

They go on to say that the performance of the player was so markedly affected that they decided not to inject anymore players because of the obvious performance enhancing properties of the drug - i.e they were worried that they would be found out. Instead Hibbert decided to mix the drug into Manly players' sports drinks for the second half of the 2011 season, a season where we went on to win the premiership.

So what can we determine from all of this regarding the player identity ??

Big games of the season ?? - Finals, Test matches, Origin. The match was in the first half of the season according to article, therefore not NRL finals. So most obvious choice is Origin. Given he was injected on the eve of the game in Dank's Mascot clinic then the match had to be in Sydney. Origin II 2011 was at ANZ Stadium - fits the brief.

So who was the player that shot the lights out in that match - any standout performances ?? Have a look and see who ran for over 200m in an 80 minute effort. Dominated the game in what was described as an "immense" performance. Became the first player ever to receive a perfect 10 rating from RLW in an Origin game. Was also Man of the Match.

Of course this is all conjecture and allegation, and totally uncorroborated.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8