Danny Weidler - Gazelle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
Reports that Manly took a banned substance, something similar to EPO, in the 2nd half of 2011 without players or coaches knowledge...

Interesting why Gazelle would even bother advising that now....

Wordler clarified his unsubstantiated claim with advice from Boris Johnson's long lost brother, that Des Hasler and Sonny Dinge were unaware it was happening. Nor apparently were the players he gave it to.

If any of it is true, I can only think of one or two, no make that one player, who would be stupid enough to engage in any dealings with that bloke.

Darren Hibbert, one of the central figures involved in the ASADA saga, has made explosive claims that he provided a substance banned in horse-racing to Manly players in the year of their 2011 Premiership victory. See the report below.

Danny Weidler reported that the squad received Inositol, and the following statement was given by Hibbert:

"In 2011 I created a mix that was used by the Manly players. I added an ingredient called Inositol - known as ITPP. I started adding it after the State of Origin series.

"The effect was quite a simple one - it was similar to EPO - it made the players unstoppable."

"The Manly club are denying any knowledge of it," Weidler said.

"Hibbert said that he did it without the knowledge of coach Des Hasler or (the) head trainer.

"The players were unaware that he was adding things to a mix as well.
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...ea-eagles-premiership-win-2011-breaking-news/

Claims have recently surfaced that the late Donald Bradman had on more than one occasion used a cricket bat during a game of cricket, which is a banned item in horse-racing. I don't see how his reputation can come back after that.

#scoop #controversy #gamechanger

Inosetol is in the red bull drunks isn't it??? So ****en what.
"Manly Players took Red bull Ingredient in 2011"
...doesn't get as many hits on Twitter.

But it looks like you're right, listed right next to that other substance probably banned in horse racing... Caffeine.
img_4559.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4