Darius Boyd's Jnr club in racist drama

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Mudgeeraba Redbacks ( Boyd's junior club) U14 player victim of racist attack on the Gold Coast.
QUOTE:
"A Mudgeeraba player hit the Roosters player in a solid tackle when the parent yelled from the crowd, "Get off him, you (expletive) nigger"."

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/08/13/456340_gold-coast-news.html

I'm not suprised the offending parent is from Nerang.

Good idea. Lets show our condemnation of racial vilification by exposing our inferiority complexes and superiority delusions.

manlyfan76 said:
mozgrame said:
Why is Darius being dragged into this?

Because I want to work in print media.

Oh. Good job!

It's not like im against Darius and bring up things like why a married man was in a bedroom of his mates house with a single girl at 3 am on a monday morning who later acused T'Eo of assualting her. That would be going to far for even me.
I don't have a superiority delusions, I know im not as superior as I think I am.

Next thing you'll be saying Darius wasn't returning calls last night, or he was unavailable for comment. Which obviously means he condones racism. Hang on Darius is Racist! He must be!

Shoe1 said:
Next thing you'll be saying Darius wasn't returning calls last night, or he was unavailable for comment. Which obviously means he condones racism. Hang on Darius is Racist! He must be!

This whole thing stinks of Wayne Bennett! ;) Now there's an angle worth following up. I'm pretty sure Wayne used a public toilet in Mudgeeraba once. I think that's where Slim Dusty got the idea for his song, "Redback on the toilet seat". WOW! No wonder a parent from another town, that has nothing to do with the club that Darius played for as a junior is racist.

I thought the 'n' word had to be censored as well as per your (expletive) n.. comment.

No print media for ewes.

globaleagle said:
I thought the 'n' word had to be censored as well as per your (expletive) n.. comment.

No print media for ewes.

I was amazed that the Gold Coast paper had it in the article. I cut n pasted it from their page. Its got to be worse or as bad as the worst expletive?

The article would have lacked any hysterical sensationalism if it was just quoted as "Get off him, you (expletive) (expletive)"."

Look a brawl, Sam Thigh-a-day is on the way!!

Dunny Boyds best mate Wayne Bennett will sort it out. He'll visit the junior club teach them how to act like human beings. They'll listen to Benny as he's god up there.

Biased son inlaw Benny Ikin, who'll play it down and say there's nothing in it. its just a Qwweeensland park footy match

The whole article made my head explode.

"Just came out" the parent said remorselessly.

"It's just part of footy." said the officials.

and on and on.

and on.

globaleagle said:
The whole article made my head explode.

"Just came out" the parent said remorselessly.

"It's just part of footy." said the officials.

and on and on.

and on.

Trying to figure out how you wrote that post if your head has exploded. Maybe you knew it was going to explode and managed to write "and on." just as it did.
Maybe I should get off the lounge and go and do some work.

Wow - that is just a sad sad story. I feel so sorry for that poor kid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4