Darryl Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Seems he has achieved a prominent position in the club. Is there anyone out there who can enlighten us on his credentials, qualifications and work history?

He used to work at the steyne hotel for quite a while and used to see him qwuite a bit but then he just left all of a sudden. Saw him a couple of times aftre that working at the bottle shop at the Harbord Hilton but nothing lately.

Is he now on the Fc board?

He was on the NRL Judiciary. Is now on FCBOARD and is the Player Liaison Mngr. Past Player Golf day comming up.

was a great Player.

The Manly future looks bright :)

Pretty good pace and solid defender. Premiership winning player in '87. Was on the NRL judiciary for a while as well. I also think you'll find it's Darrell not Darryl.

tookey said:
He used to work at the steyne hotel for quite a while and used to see him qwuite a bit but then he just left all of a sudden. Saw him a couple of times aftre that working at the bottle shop at the Harbord Hilton but nothing lately.

Is he now on the Fc board?

Thats handy. Any board meeting is thirsty work.

I think he was one of the judiciary panel that took legal action for defamation against the Storm a few years ago

If you have been to the leagues club then chances are you would have met his mum. She's worked there for many years and is Manly through and through. Darryl will definitely be a good man to have involved.

I don't think Williams and Innes ever played in the same team! Williams played when Mick O'Connor was the other centre and Innes partnered Terry Hill.

I read elsewhere today that Williams and Bob Reilly are close!

Canteen Worker said:
I don't think Williams and Innes ever played in the same team! Williams played when Mick O'Connor was the other centre and Innes partnered Terry Hill.

I read elsewhere today that Williams and Bob Reilly are close!

I could be wrong (granted) but im sure Williams / Inness occured.
Definately right on Hill Iness though.

Williams and Innes started their Manly careers about 10 years apart. Williams played in '87 GF and Innes in '96. They never partnered each other.

So if my understanding is correct he's now player liaison manager (whatever that means) and his most recent employment is pulling beers at a local hotel?

Matabele said:
So if my understanding is correct he's now player liaison manager (whatever that means) and his most recent employment is pulling beers at a local hotel?

His most recent employment was on the NRL judiciary as far as I am aware.

Matabele said:

Just get to the point. What's the problem ?

Chip and Chase said:
Matabele said:

Just get to the point. What's the problem ?

Did I say there is a problem? I'm just intrigued to find out what his credentials are.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4