Date with Desmond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well hasn't this thrown up a feast for the media hacks during the week!!!
Have a stab at some of the news headlines if you will.
The potential irony of Des twisting the knife into the dying body of a side he helped create from ashes.
If that is not something to play for, I don't know what is. Gonna be an interesting week indeed!

Wombat Legacy said:
Well hasn't this thrown up a feast for the media hacks during the week!!!
Have a stab at some of the news headlines if you will.
The potential irony of Des twisting the knife into the dying body of a side he helped create from ashes.
If that is not something to play for, I don't know what is. Gonna be an interesting week indeed!

yep it will be full of "the house des built" is crumbling and he's here to pick up the keys and turn the lights off.

Our only chance is if somehow the Dogs approach Manly in a completely complacent manner. And then also fall asleep at the wheel during the first half. Manly then get a big lead, forcing the Dogs to play panic catchup footy. Cant see Des letting this happen - we are goooorrnne. Rebuilding for 2015 and forward purchases should be main concern, well in a few days anyway.

Stupid prick has labelled Manly favourites for next week. How dumb does he think people are to believe his crap...

Snake said:
Stupid prick has labelled Manly favourites for next week. How dumb does he think people are to believe his crap...

His a tool...

this is another reason why im hoping the team will lift , how can you let your old coach , that caused so many problems with his departure eliminate you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4