Dave Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We used to have a huge lazy forward on the bench a few years ago
We don't need a fat lazy forward on the bench

Have seen far worse players increase their energy & tempo once they see the light & join Manly
The bloke would be dynamite off the bench at the right price & if we can sign Tommy to slap him around the chops pre game - lets do it!!

Dave Taylor could have been one of the best forwards in the world, I know it's hard to say if this person had this, if that person had that (if my aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle), but, imagine some of the players if they had Taylors body? Imagine Steve Matai? I mean Steve isn't the biggest going around, but imagine him throwing Dave Taylors body around?

As much as Ash Taslor may become an enigma (NOT Dave Taylor), I hope we don't sign the kid, as we have far too many backline options as it is. One of these players needs to consider playing 5/8 next season : Peta Hiku, Tom Trbojevic, Jamie Lyon or Clinton Gutherson.

My best backline for next season under Barrett would be:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Clinton Gutherson / Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

For Hiku to make the team, I want him MUCH, MUCH fitter. If Ron Palmer comes to Manly, I bet he'll come out looking like a machine as well.

Dave Taylor could have been one of the best forwards in the world, I know it's hard to say if this person had this, if that person had that (if my aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle), but, imagine some of the players if they had Taylors body? Imagine Steve Matai? I mean Steve isn't the biggest going around, but imagine him throwing Dave Taylors body around?
Mate there'd be dead people. Everywhere. Body parts, skulls, arms and legs EVERYWHERE!!

We should start a new thread "the great achievers that turn into under achievers"
1. T-Rex
2. Sandow (although I still love to see him play ..occasionally
3. Tupou
ok Taylor at top of list

As much as Ash Taslor may become an enigma (NOT Dave Taylor), I hope we don't sign the kid, as we have far too many backline options as it is. One of these players needs to consider playing 5/8 next season : Peta Hiku, Tom Trbojevic, Jamie Lyon or Clinton Gutherson.

My best backline for next season under Barrett would be:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Clinton Gutherson / Peta Hiku
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

For Hiku to make the team, I want him MUCH, MUCH fitter. If Ron Palmer comes to Manly, I bet he'll come out looking like a machine as well.

There is a lot of talk of Lyon playing 5/8 next season. I would add Charlie Taylor to that outside backline list probably centre. If Manly get him from the Roosters next season

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6