David Heath

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
What is David Heaths (under 20s Coach) back ground . He is getting results at the moment and just wondering if anyone thinks he has the goods as a NRL coach in a couple of seasons. Would be great if the young players he coaches form a a bond with him and we could see the results one day.

What is David Heaths (under 20s Coach) back ground . He is getting results at the moment and just wondering if anyone thinks he has the goods as a NRL coach in a couple of seasons. Would be great if the young players he coaches form a a bond with him and we could see the results one day.
Somewhere from the Central Coast I think. This is his second year with NYC

I would rather Players form skills and self belief, we don't want David to become a (Pied Piper) Dalai cult figure @:cool:

If the club are at all serious about replacing Toovey. This guy has to be a candidate because he has built something really special over the last season or so. It worked for the cbooks. Their coach Robinson was a novice and hes done brilliantly there.

From RLW.....
NOT ALL DOOM & GLOOM AT BROOKVALE

Some good news for poor Manly fans – and you could certainly use some right now.
For years, depth has been a major problem for the Sea Eagles – they were known among the weakest clubs in the game for vain players coming through.

But not any more – the Sea Eagles’ under 20s are the only undefeated team in either the NRL or the NYC – with five wins from as many games.

David Heath has done a fine job moulding the young Manly side – and they demolished Canberra on Sunday without ‘gun’ fullback Tom Trbojevic, who made such an impressive debut with the Sea Eagles’ top side the previous day.

Can we keep these younger players or will the roosters just come along and buy the best of them again?

We have an opportunity to secure the top talent in that team with plenty of cap to spend. If we do not sign them to long term deals and we lose them to clubs like the rorters, that is an even bigger crime than letting our halves go. Come on Penns and Kelly, get it done!!!

You would have to give Heath the NSW Cup job next year and let him continue to develop the crux of that under 20's team.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2