David Perry on Radio this morning Fri04Oct13

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ssar

Bencher
TK & Slats on the Racing Radio network of a morning is sometimes interesting, (I actually likewhen they have Roger Rasheed for the Tennis), they had an interview with Manly CEO Dave Perry which sounded OK.

I recall him saying something like the club has been working well "engaging members" etc., and I immediately thought of @Larissa here on the Silvertails.net forums.

Larissa, and other MWSE staff dealing/communicating with various members & supporters both here and via email, phonesd calls etc. - your efforts, assistance, prompt information etc. is all very much appreciated and has very positive flow-on effects for many of us.

Thanks!
Go Manly!

@larissa I hope you have a couple of big hooks to grab and sign up those 10000s of "manly fans" who aren't members but will be at the GF on Sunday. :)

Agreed!

They should give out more likes though, we're awesome!

- Muchos appreciation to the team!

I did see a young bloke yesterday wandering around giving member info to manly fans. Good start but as cambo said would love to see us grab some of these fans on Sunday

I tell you what, this club is outstanding at making fans feel as though they are part of the community + connected. I can't think of any other clubs that do as well.

We are so strong both on and off the park - it's a testament to how far we have come.

Golden era for sure.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6