David Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really can't see how perry is made out to be the scapegoat here he doesn't get to vote on anything like dessy's contract. He was employed with a mandate of change and look what he brought us in larrissa, immediately everyone is applauding this appointment.

Perry would have had the board onside to move zorba on and as published he wanted to postpone any further decisions on his future but zorba brought that to a head then carried on like a schoolgirl who just got dumped. Zorba then crusaded in papers and through his mates to crucify us.

I really think that Dave perry should be given the chance that he richly deserves, after the merchandise and marketing changes that saw us running a hell of a lot better this final series, and turning around our loss into a profit this guy is on the right track.

He didn't hold up the negotiations with DES the other board members did, square the Blane where it's richly deserved.

If david perry can transform manly into a profitable and sustainable business then funding for new stadium and facilities will become available cause our business model will then be able to prove that we deserve the funding and will utilize what we get for the future.

Just my 2 cents worth would like to know what people like mark and vidmar and others that have had dealings with our new CEO might have on this

I agree, Scott Penn was head of a sub comity to negotiate Des's new contract back in April, how can you blame Perry for this?

Perry is just being presented as a scapegoat by the henna-haired Hellenic one, on behalf of both his own interests and Hasler's.

The truth is out there...

Would really like someone to point out where perry has gone wrong, we all saw the bagging Lowe received for his non professional approach, we now have someone smart enough, and talented enough that's moving us in the right direction, and most assume he's to blame for all that's wrong. I think the board have a whole lot more to answer for than David perry does.

On this point alone I will be rejoining both my sea eagles and football club memberships, and I think that given time and the support he needs to finish the job, I think that David perry will become a very good CEO and one that delivers a very good financial future for our club. I guess only time will tell.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2