David Williams arrested after origin debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
protectedimage.php

Me too, although i'm copping it for all Manly players (seriously, nobody can argue against Choc)... and it's coming from a Tigers fan  ::)

farrah was worse than williams, most of his passes were at the feet or the heads of players, at least williams was good at times

Farrah was just a joke. I said it before game 1 and I still stand by it. Farrah is a talented player but not an origin player.

Ennis is probably not as skilled as Farrah, but will be a great Origin player.

Some players are amazingly talented and possibly amongst the best in their positions, but just are not Origin players.

others are good players, even average players, but when they hit Origin they become truly great players at that level.

Look at how choc stood up, he has always had the makings of a great origin player and he stepped up big time last night. I would like to see him do it a few more times before I label him as a true Origin player, but it was definitely a top start

Sure the Wolfman dropped some ball but don't forget he didn't miss the tackles that lead to the two tries.

Both teams played like S**thouse except that the QLD MORONS (and no I didn't spell it wrong) capitalised on NSW mistakes and converted them into points.

The only exciting part was that Barrett put his mirror down for 2 mins to belt Inglis across the cheek and when Poore belted Crocker, The whole stadium erupted into a spontaneous cheer.

I didn't think Inglis deserved that broken jaw.  Especially from that cheap shot merchant Barrett.  I think that sort of crap stuff upsets your own rythm in fact.  I think it sort of smacks of, 'if we can't beat them we'll belt them'.  Hardens the opposition as well.   

Wolfman was better than the Grub Crocker

Watmough and co absolutely towelled him up in the GF, and as soon as Watmough came on last night, Crocker kept dropping the ball, 2 due to Watmoughs presence

DSM5 link said:
I didn't think Inglis deserved that broken jaw.  Especially from that cheap shot merchant Barrett.  I think that sort of crap stuff upsets your own rythm in fact.  I think it sort of smacks of, 'if we can't beat them we'll belt them'.  Hardens the opposition as well.   

It was the only bit of excitement that happen all night especially Crocker getting some of his own medicine.

DSM5 link said:

Just like it did for us in the 2007 Grand Final when they nailed B Stewart??? Not

I said weeks ago that the Blues could kiss the trophy away if they picked Farah over Ennis. 

Hayne should be fullback too, not the Gidley clown.  He can't even give a decent post-match interview.

Williams should stay, he got in and had ago which is more than you can say for some of them out there.  He made some poor mistakes but he kept putting his hand up and scored a good origin try.

Who said choc can't tackle, how many did he make when he came on. Didn't see him miss any either.

ManlyBacker link said:
I agree Ryno - some one like Wolfie is going to be made for SOO and if they stick with him they will be rewarded.

Spot on, he only dropped the pill twice and some are ready to crucify him. As I stated in a previous post, Wolfman may have put the maroons in their end of the field but he didn't miss the tackles that led to the try being scored. You could see how disappointed he was in himself and Killa going up to him and providing words of encouragement. He should be picked for SOO3.

Maybe I had beer goggles on but the Manly boy's weren't the worst out there, they may have not been the best either but certainly not the worst.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6