David Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LoL, if you went by the "rumors" on this site, we'd have 3 players on our team next year.

Wolfie adds more intensity and spark to our side. Experience is also essential.

My vote has changed to Wolfman.

KaZa said:
Wolfie adds more intensity and spark to our side. Experience is also essential.

My vote has changed to Wolfman.

Forgot how fast Wolfie was, he was within a hair (should be more shaggy like in 2008) of scoring 3 more tries.

Also loved his 3 one-on-one tackles to snuff out the Doggies.

He really gets involved and relieved the exhausted forwards when Foran was 'resting' for 10 minutes. Interestingly, the Sports News dont even mention that Manly played with 12 against a Team whose Season rested on winning yesterday :dodgy:

Great comeback - wishing him a carefree Finals series :)

Cambo said:
brookiegreg said:
Ryan said:
eagles2win said:
Ryan said:
Guys - Hoppa, or Wolfie right now?

Wolfie as Hoppa's injured

Ok, both fit, and on current form?

you got a coin ryan?

Wolfie played great today - not so well last coupla weeks
Wat are you on about greg wolf has been out injury

haha cambo I'm always floating on fresh air...

Was implying with a bit too much subtlety that wolf hadn't played lately..... playing so great now but the time off the paddock is a big worry, same as hoppa being injury prone unfortunately it seems

love em both as quality players

It was Wolfmans scoot from dummy half after Robbo miraculously got back in the field of play that stood out for me.

He came from the opposite wing to lend a hand, got a quick play the ball and if my memory serves correctly we got a penalty the next tackle.

Glenn Stewart scored off the back of the penalty and pretty much killed any chance of a comeback from the dogs.

Showed a great attitude and commitment. He could of very easily stayed out on his wing and let someone else do the work.

I have always thought that Wolfie should be selected ahead of Hoppa & I stand by that view.

Hoppa will get his chance in 2014, we need the Wolfman to get more game time.

Cambo said:
I thought of you when he scored wamf

Mate, Killer and Wolfy have built up a terrific understanding of each others game, so right side was always going to be the favoured side.
On the left, Matai likes to pin his ears back and attempt to get the 4 pointer himself, so is less likely to pass to Robbo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4