David Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
According to some bloke on LU, David Williams (a 21 year old centre/second rower from Parra) has either signed or is in the process of signing for us. Anyone know anything about him?

i have seen him play, he is an absolute gun, played manly at cabramatta and skittled us, huge signing if true, remember thinking how good to get this kid, damn hope it happens

Bump. Cant help but think this is his last season with us. His form and finishing isn't as crisp as previous years. Seems to be dropping balls he used to hold onto.

Lets hope he doesn't do what Clydesdale did last week.He had plenty of wraps and gee we needed a back up hooker.

Imagine having him and Wolfman together in a 1st grade game. Commentators would have a blast with that lol.

I saw a David playing against the Chooks... I just hope he goes on a search & rescue mission to find Wolfman before our game against the Storm on Monday night... ;)

If we are short for backs would we consider signing Brother Wolf? He is not playing ATM and was always competent. ( yes he is the BIG brother).
Just a thought.

Wolfie just needs his fringe cut (queue DCE) and then his aerodynamics is restored :idea:

Manly's RHS is well marked now so its hard to blame the kidie :angel:

The only one who could have caught that ball from DCE was the ant lurking in the grass :(

We still have skill in bucket loads, so lets sluice out the Scum :exclamation:

Jax24 said:
Imagine having him and Wolfman together in a 1st grade game. Commentators would have a blast with that lol.

Jax, if you hadn't noticed, the originating post was from 2007 so therefore we are talking about our current David "Wolfman" Williams and not an extra David Williams. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4