DCE and Fozzy the next Sterling and Kenny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
http://www.nrl.com/foran-cherry-evans-the-next-kenny-sterling/tabid/10874/newsid/63326/default.aspx

I was going to post a similar thing after the game the other day

I'll wait & see if they win anything before annointibg them as the next coming. They have done amazingly well so far though.

If they do manage to get us over the line they would become the youngest half pairing since Sterling and Kenny to win it though

Ugh lets not turn ourselves into the Miami Heat and claim to be a new dynasty before we win the title, cause that turned out well for them on Monday

Captain of the Gate said:
Ugh lets not turn ourselves into the Miami Heat and claim to be a new dynasty before we win the title, cause that turned out well for them on Monday

I actually picked Dallas to win it :D

Oh yeah my hockey team is going alright at the moment as well
Boston Bruins

eagles2win said:

I actually picked Dallas to win it :D

Oh yeah my hockey team is going alright at the moment as well
Boston Bruins

Go Bruins - Game 7.
Can't stand the Sedin's and Vancouver - or that choker Luongo.

That Foran and DCE are youngsters yet to win an NRL premiership does not dampen my enjoyment of watching them play one iota. Love it!

DSM5 said:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Too righto ...only time to uncork the champers is once the GF is won and fat lady has sung

These media guys would just love to see Manly fall over and are probably sharpening their pencils right now....err or their keyboards you know what I mean :D

Go Foz and DCE!!!! great work guys

I like the heat to be more like the Dogs of the last couple of years and the Titans for next year. We aren't exactly Dallas either though in terms of age of the team. Great win by the Mavs for the sake of TEAM sports.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8