Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We have to fight this ! The NRL are taking the piss, particularly when it comes to Manly.

Step up (for once) Manly, and don't be lazy and take the early plea. Back your soldiers.

Sivo elbows Garrick in the head and gets nothing though ? Inept. Corrupt.

That’s the No Real Leadership for you.

14 years as a cleanskin & they rub out DCE for 2 games for what really was an accident.

Meanwhile that lunatic JWH creates chaos every game and rarely gets suspended , just gets a fine.

****ing ridiculous
To me sin bin was sufficient enough penalty for ola and DCE did not deserve any suspension

Joke of a decision and will come back to bite us later on in the year

2 winnable games raiders and dolphins now become 50/50 games at best

What a farken joke, we never challenge but I really hope we do this time given they are trying to take away two of our most important players

Of course Sivo gets away with nothing but a fine for an elbow to the face, Taane Milne tried to take out Munster’s knee the other night and is facing the same suspension as BOTH of our players. The inconsistency in the game is ridiculous and it always seems to be us getting shafted by it

I don't think either player on their own caused this.
Not as if the two tacklers can confer with each other before approaching the Eels player.
It was a rugby league accident.

What a farken joke, we never challenge but I really hope we do this time given they are trying to take away two of our most important players

Of course Sivo gets away with nothing but a fine for an elbow to the face, Taane Milne tried to take out Munster’s knee the other night and is facing the same suspension as BOTH of our players. The inconsistency in the game is ridiculous and it always seems to be us getting shafted by it
And what about teddy last week trip and nothing more said

Yes I know tripping now is only fines but still protected players

How sivo gets away with a fine which in my mind was a way more dirty action than ola and DCE is beyond me

Last edited:
Haumole doesn’t help himself by standing there grinning sheepishly whilst Lane was receiving treatment. He could have at least shown some concern.

Haumole still has a lot of growing up to do between the ears. Someone at the club needs to take him in tow and give him a good verbal clip behind the ears.

It’s a hard pill to swallow but it was a very dangerous tackle. I can’t begrudge the suspension for a tackle that could’ve broken someone’s neck.
I can agree with you on that but how does DCE and ola get 2 weeks each and sivo nothing his elbow could of done serious damage to Ruben

Yeah because they're fukwits.

Yeah it was stupid, almost ad stupid as Sivo. Not sure what the club would appeal against.

If you ack me both players will benefit from the rest.

It's just next man up, I see no issue.

Haumole doesn’t help himself by standing there grinning sheepishly whilst Lane was receiving treatment. He could have at least shown some concern.

Haumole still has a lot of growing up to do between the ears. Someone at the club needs to take him in tow and give him a good verbal clip behind the ears.

That’s not quite right I saw him go over to see how he was and tap lane on the leg.

It’s the inconsistency that is frustrating. This will test our depth.
And makes both games now 50/50 at best
We will struggle badly without both ola and DCE
This will come back to bite us later on in the season these 4 points

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10