DCE Baby news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Dce had a baby with Vessa. Wishing them and baby Navi all the best and our congratulations.

manlyfan76 said:
Dce had a baby with Vessa. Wishing them and baby Navi all the best and our congratulations.
far out,that means he,ll miss the start of the season,congrats to them both,hope all is well,and get well soon DCE,hehehehehe,sorry couldnt resist,lol

Wow, that's young to be breeding. I wish him all the best, his life is about to change irrevocably.

Chip and Chase said:
Wow, that's young to be breeding. I wish him all the best, his life is about to change irrevocably.

Way too young imo - but there you go.

Stevo said:
Since when is 23 too young to have children?

There's no "rule" about when you can have children obviously, but current trends would indicate that 23 is fairly young. Seems most people are leaving it till they are in their 30's, so it is a little surprising from that point of view, but absolutely nothing wrong with it if he is ready for it. Good luck to him, I wasn't being critical.

Can only speak from my experience and say there is no way I was ready to have kids at 23.

Probably a good age .. if you have a reasonable income (he has) and in a secure relationship (appears so) then better now then later. I think with what he has gone through as a leader in an elite sport he has matured earlier then most.

Wish them well.. exciting times!!

Chip and Chase said:
Stevo said:
Since when is 23 too young to have children?

There's no "rule" about when you can have children obviously, but current trends would indicate that 23 is fairly young. Seems most people are leaving it till they are in their 30's, so it is a little surprising from that point of view, but absolutely nothing wrong with it if he is ready for it. Good luck to him, I wasn't being critical.

Can only speak from my experience and say there is no way I was ready to have kids at 23.

At 23 you probably didn't have the income or responsibility DCE has either

Not disputing that at all.

One thing in his favour is that he will have more muscle than fat as a young Dad.

Chip and Chase said:
Not disputing that at all.

One thing in his favour is that he will have more muscle than fat as a young Dad.

straining.....so many childish comments come to mind... must restrain.. quickly log out....

1947 said:
Chip and Chase said:

Way too young imo - but there you go.

I was 21 and the wife 18 when we had our first baby and we have our 30 year wedding anniversary next week so poop poop to that c&c

I find these types of threads really, really creepy ! Give the people their privacy - hahahahaha....just my opinion, but I get cold shivers....

Seriously, how do you even know he's had a kid???

Ryan said:
I find these types of threads really, really creepy ! Give the people their privacy - hahahahaha....just my opinion, but I get cold shivers....

Seriously, how do you even know he's had a kid???

Manly sea eagles facebook page. So its no secret. he even has a pic on it and he looks so proud.

http://instagram.com/p/V7ey_PFreb/

Congrats to all and glad she is a pre-season baby.

Chez has great timing on and off the field :)

To quote George B. Shaw.."I like flowers, I also like children, but I do not chop their heads off and keep them in bowls of water around the house.”...good advice to remember as they enter their teenage years..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7