DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I told people this three days ago. DCE has always turned his back on our club, and the results back that up.

Surely people weren't sucked in to this bullshizz??

What were his exact words though? Was it "nothing has changed at this point" or was it "there is no chance that I'll change my mind"?

I told people this three days ago. DCE has always turned his back on our club, and the results back that up.

What do you want a cookie? most people saw through it no need 2 come on and try and claim some superiority.

What do you want a cookie? most people saw through it no need 2 come on and try and claim some superiority.
Cookies would be great, thanks. You didn't see through it. You were slitting your wrists and being abusive to fellow posters for days.

What, with your abuse of his only Mother. Pathetic really. [comment removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookies would be great, thanks. You didn't see through it. You were slitting your wrists and being abusive to fellow posters for days.

What, with your abuse of his only Mother. Pathetic really. .

You are a goose I never abused anyone you clown

Not sure if anyone saw Elgey play today. Sure the Panther's halves were out and they had their imjuries, however he was the most dominant player on the field and worth taking a punt on him now DCE is confirmed as going.

People were definitely sucked in: at least in the hope against hope he'd stay. I certainly hope he stays. He's having a sh*thouse season so far but he's playing busted and behind a forward pack that's pretty much cannon fodder atm, and he's playing in a team that's carrying a metric truck load of injuries.

I was gutted when he signed with the Tits, and this glimmer of hope certainly livened things up here a bit lol!! It's more than likely just a Gavin Orr inspired leak aimed at getting Myles' contract upgraded at the Tits.. The truth may never actually be known lol.

Ryan this proves you as a liar here are my quotes I was never slashing my wrists you fool
Erin Molan lol why did you guy's fall for it she is as credible as the mole

No truth in this at all Orr is playing us again and people are falling for it.

Orr wants the Gold Coast (nrl) to contract Myles and they don't want to.

So he released this story as a shot across the bow DCE is not back flipping it is about getting a deal for his other client.

Very smart and slimey Orr but he get's the deals done.

What, with your abuse of his only Mother. Pathetic really. [comment removed]

Ryan I will give you 1 chance 2 retract that or I will be contacting Dan and starting a lawsuit

You are a goose I never abused anyone you clown

You ripped his mother man. That's honestly as low as it gets as a human and fan.

I cpuldnt believe what I was reading, and pray she doesnt read these web boards. Others wrote similar things about what you wrote.

You can say what you want about me and my opinion, means nothing, and is actually quite amusing, but his Mother?

Jesus.

You ripped his mother man. That's honestly as low as it gets as a human and fan.

I cpuldnt believe what I was reading, and pray she doesnt read these web boards. Others wrote similar things about what you wrote.

You can say what you want about me and my opinion, means nothing, and is actually quite amusing, but his Mother?

Jesus.

I did not rip his mother I said her reply on twitter was trashy nothing more

Ryan I will give you 1 chance 2 retract that or I will be contacting Dan and starting a lawsuit
Threaten what you want, you crossed the line when you made rude comments about his mother.

You abused that lady in this forum.

Lets move on once we find out why so much bullsh&t comes out of our club. Who was telling nine he was backflipping ? Once found p*ss them off ! If it was part of DCE and his manager's shennanigans piss him off ! For f%4ks sake , it can't be that hard to find out what is going on and make an example of whichever party is continuing to undermine us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8