DCE Dally M chances.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE gets my vote - crapped over Cronk/Call me Cam last week too :angel:

Killer has to be the Center of yet another year as well :angel:

Might be a shock but my pick is jarred mullen he has been man of the match at least 4 games since round 16 ........

Wolfie finished leading try scorer for the year (Equal with McManus and Simmons on19)

bones said:
Wolfie finished leading try scorer for the year (Equal with McManus and Simmons on19)

I love Wolfie even more today :D :heart: :angel:
6/Mar/13 2:08 PM SB 590382 NRL 2013 Top Try Scorer - Williams David (Man) Win$50@$26.00=$1300.00 50.00 Won 433.33

Helps to finance my GF Ticket price :)

bob dylan said:
I think DCE or Thurston will win it.

Yeah, over the last six weeks Thurston would have picked up 18 points, or close to it. When the Cows are winning and he's on the field Dally M judges don't seem to see other players at all.

Injuries and team form have left the contest wide open.

Points prior to the blackout;

16 C Cronk (MEL)

15 G Inglis (SOU)
15 J Sutton (SOU)
15 J Mullen (NEW)

13 D Cherry-Evans (MAN)
13 J Thurston (NQL)
13 R Farah (WTI)

12 C Parker (BRI)
12 J Reynolds (CBY)
12 T Carney (CRO)
12 A Woods (WTI)

11 C Smith (MEL)

10 G Bird (GCT)
10 A Kelly (GCT)
10 I Luke (SOU)
10 J Maloney (SYD)
10 S B Williams (SYD)

Have to be Thurston. Is it 6 straight wins? He'll get an average of 2 points per game in those. So that's 12 points. And would get a few more in others. He'll get 30 points +, typically high 20's wins it.

Killer should p*** in centre of the year....but he should have last year and somehow Morris got it?? Killer should be winning it this year for his 4th in a row.

Don't want him to win it.
It's a poisoned chalice - not many players win the Dally M and a Grand Final and now we've got the Barba and Carney things as well.

However want Choc to win the RLPA's player of the year - better award judged by other players not News Ltd.

Will fall just shy imo, if Manly beat Riff & he collects the 3 pts would have gone damn close.
They love Thurston & on the back of the Cows recent run, will win it in round 26.

eagles2win said:
Don't want him to win it.
It's a poisoned chalice - not many players win the Dally M and a Grand Final and now we've got the Barba and Carney things as well.

However want Choc to win the RLPA's player of the year - better award judged by other players not News Ltd.

Seemed to go okay for Matt Orford

Our problem is too many good performers. For NQ only one player is capable of getting 3 points in a match

bones said:
Choc is great value ATM to win the Churchill Medal ($51). I might put $20 on him before Manly win's this week.
Be in my top few choices Bones but if we are to go all the way, would not be suprised to see Gift collect again....but $51 - that is value mate.

Dally M's will be another manufactured Souffs love fest. Inglis will get fullback and Dally M medal. Burgess will get award as well........should be for being the biggest pommy cat to ever come out here.

Generally you need like 24 to 28 points to win the Dally M (and sometimes there has been a clear run-away leader with more points, I don’t think that will occur this year).

DCE would have needed to poll like 12 to 13 points in Rounds 17 to 26. He will be up there as we won 8 lost 2 in that period!

Interesting using the “LeagueUnlimited.com Players of the Match” (see them below) then DCE would have polled 8, so add that to 13 (Round 16 cut off) he would have ended up with 21 points. All the judging will be different but is not a bad indicator.

He was 26/1 to win the Dally M a bit earlier this Year. He may get in the top 3, I think the Top 5 for sure, but still a slight chance. He probably needed 3 points against the Panthers to help?

Is all betting on the Dally M now closed? I think it has been for a few weeks?

Round 17
WON LeagueUnlimited.com Players of the Match:
Sea Eagles 50 - 10 Eels 3 points - Kieran Foran
Mon, Jul 8 7:00 PM 2 points - Daly Cherry-Evans
Brookvale Oval 1 point - Justin Horo

Round 18
Cowboys 14 - 34 Sea Eagles 3 points - Brett Stewart
Mon, Jul 15 7:00 PM 2 points - Justin Horo
1300SMILES Stadium 1 point - Jamie Lyon

Round 19