DCE doubters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Where are all the people who were calling for his head after Round One? Can someone resurrect that thread, just for laughs?

Matabele said:
Where are all the people who were calling for his head after Round One? Can someone resurrect that thread, just for laughs?

From memory a prominate member of this forum was calling for him to be left reggies after the Scum game

Who was that?

I am awaiting watching this game with mixed emotions I hate games where the refs blow a thousand penalties but by the sounds of it DCE has clicked into gear

Daniel said:
Who was that?

I am awaiting watching this game with mixed emotions I hate games where the refs blow a thousand penalties but by the sounds of it DCE has clicked into gear

They know who they are I'm not naming names.

There were a few people near me at the ground wanting him sacked as he is apparently hopeless. Most of the calls came after he missed a couple of sideline kicks or kicked out on the full chasing a 40/20. Every time I go to Brookie I swear I lose a few IQ points.

It's the red wine mate.

To be honest foran has been the best so far watching on ch 9

Foran was sensational. At the start of this season a number of this sites "ironstines" were saying he did not offer much.

Garts said:
Foran was sensational. At the start of this season a number of this sites "ironstines" were saying he did not offer much.

That's right, I wonder if a few of them have managed to get their feet out of their mouths yet.

I haven't knocked DCE yet, and I'm not now, but I didn't think he played great tonight (based on what I saw at the game - TV might show something different). Seemed to get tackled looking for the pass a bit more and his second kick out on the full didn't help matters.

I'm still glad he's our 7 though - will only improve with time.

Also - I'd like to see someone else take the goal kicking duties, he has been at about 60% for a few games this season.

He has a good passing game but needs to learn to be more selective with it. He gets caught crabbing sideways too often looking for runners when dishing it off for a hit up is all that is required . That'll come with some experience and some guidance. One thing I really like about him is that he gets distance from his kicks to touch from penalties. So many years of useless little 10m gainers look pathetic now that he is pumping it long. Ditto for his drop outs, even if a couple were scratchy tonight.

Foran was great tonight, that ball for Matai's try was classy.

True. Still, can't hurt to have someone else take them so he can just focus on being the play maker. Matai could be a good alternative?

Silly suggestion to take goal kicking duties off him.

Interesting to see him drop his head in disappointment a few times. I like that. He may be cranky that he missed the first 40/20. He hit it sweat and had the courage to go for a early tackle one bounce into touch. Don't forget he had to take one step back and plant it with no forward movement. I am still in awe of how sweat he kicks it. Can't wait to see him do it again, and again and again with success.

Talking statistics right now about DCE is ignorant and foolish. As I said before, just sit back and enjoy what DCE will do for our team for the next decade.

We have a great halfback. Congrats Des.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4