DCE for SOO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Blake said:
Dream Team Lone Scout is reporting DCE is already on a plane headed for QLD ahead of the team announcement.

Yes to sign a contract with the boncos for next year

tookey said:
Blake said:
Dream Team Lone Scout is reporting DCE is already on a plane headed for QLD ahead of the team announcement.

Yes to sign a contract with the boncos for next year

Yeah right. How about - it's bye week so taking the baby to see Qld grandparents.

tha footage of dce at bris airport today with other footy players and no mrs or baby would suggest he is there as 18th man.

Dan said:
eaglebuzz said:
I think DCE playing Origin would be bad for us right now. He hasn't been amazing with the ball in hand of late (good long kicks and good defence but not much to offer in attack), and I think a bad game for QLD would really damage his confidence.

Plus, I want NSW to win and I don't like seeing Manly players in a beaten team.

What games have you been watching? He has been on fire and consistently in our top 5 performers on the field. The work he did with the ball in hand for Lyon's try on Saturday was a prime example, that was just like watching Joey Johns

You could be right, but my most vivid memories of him with the ball in hand of late, aside from some flashes of brilliance (I still think he's an outstanding player), are of him getting cornered and throwing risky passes. But I haven't seen all of the most recent games. And I'm probably being pessimistic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4