DCE & Foran Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could not agree more, why the club would even permit it is beyond me.
I'd go further than that Mark. I'd suggest it can only do damage. As an old friend of mine used to say, "Madness. It's madness. They've all gone mad!!!!"

I have my doubts if anybody is running the club at the moment.

We seem on auto pilot and heading for a big crash.

Can someone wake the pilot? please we do actually love the club

Sorry the new regulations have locked the cabin door!!

"All Manly players were available to the media throughout an hour long session on Monday morning, however DCE opted to do one all-in interview and did not take questions. Meanwhile, a relaxed Kieran Foran did one-on-one interviews with seven media agencies, including Sportal. We also caught up with Jamie Lyon Brett Stewart. Here's the best of what they said:"

In theory it is great

Give the fans the chance to ask questions they want answered (and the access that we all crave - and have heard multiple times on here)

The problem is in the execution...no real questions are answered and it all appears a touch hald arsed

In theory it is great

Give the fans the chance to ask questions they want answered (and the access that we all crave - and have heard multiple times on here)

The problem is in the execution...no real questions are answered and it all appears a touch hald arsed

Mate, in situations like this the club should take all the pressure off the players by stating " until further notice no players will be available for media comment".

There's just nothing, not a thing that's of any value to the club that can come out of it.

Kelly poached the media guy from Souths, he's on huge money but so far all I have seen is leaks , innuendo and stupid things like this.

Our club needs to batten down the hatches!!

And Zorba is the only one at the controls!!!!
image.jpg

Its clear to all and sundry he's renegotiating. I don't think he has a problem going to the goldie but I suspect the idea has finally sunk in with the missus and shes the back flip here.

The club would be best off just leaving him to say nothing. Dont even allow him to make a personal statement.

There's no point the poor kid coming out saying there's nothing to report on my contract and not thoroughly stamp out any speculation. Hes clearly in a very uncomfortable position atm but surely someone from the club needs to step up for him (queue joe kelly hint hint) and help make the statement in a way that stops the disturbances that this is evidently causing our 2015 campain.

The confident kid who was on TV the other week talking about his move is far from the one you have now. He was happy to tell the world on Sterlo all the fantastic reasons he was going to Titans.

And now theres not a journalist in the country who can get him to say that same thing into a tape recorder.

Where there's smoke daly you gotta bring water, not hope whatever combustible you're throwing about doesn't make it worse.

Just say nothing until its done Chez.

Its clear to all and sundry he's renegotiating. I don't think he has a problem going to the goldie but I suspect the idea has finally sunk in with the missus and shes the back flip here.

The club would be best off just leaving him to say nothing. Dont even allow him to make a personal statement.

There's no point the poor kid coming out saying there's nothing to report on my contract and not thoroughly stamp out any speculation. Hes clearly in a very uncomfortable position atm but surely someone from the club needs to step up for him (queue joe kelly hint hint) and help make the statement in a way that stops the disturbances that this is evidently causing our 2015 campain.

The confident kid who was on TV the other week talking about his move is far from the one you have now. He was happy to tell the world on Sterlo all the fantastic reasons he was going to Titans.

And now theres not a journalist in the country who can get him to say that same thing into a tape recorder.

Where there's smoke daly you gotta bring water, not hope whatever combustible you're throwing about doesn't make it worse.

Just say nothing until its done Chez.

Spot on, now if we weren't being run by a second rate organisation, they would just hide him away for a month with not a single media engagement.

Let the kid and his family decide in peace.

I'm easy , he stays great, he goes throw the kitchen sink at Myles / Elgey.

But this parade in front of the media is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen from the club

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6