DCE & Foran Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spot on, now if we weren't being run by a second rate organisation, they would just hide him away for a month with not a single media engagement.

Let the kid and his family decide in peace.

I'm easy , he stays great, he goes throw the kitchen sink at Myles / Elgey.

But this parade in front of the media is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen from the club
And this is why Des left ,the same 2nd rate organization wanted his leash..

Well I'll be effed.

Whats the point of this?

Either come out and tell the truth or remain silent.

Could I please have a high paid media job at Manly. Aside from all my verbal f's and c's I'm sure I could run this better than the fiasco that is occurring. Why on earth do they feel it necessary to trot out these 2 mercs and continue to embarrass the club in front of the league world. The players performances on & off the field have been pathetic & there is nothing to say other than from the coach & captain that they are working hard to fix it. Those 2 as we understand don't want to be here so why the hell do they feel it necessary to rattle all the supporters cages by parading them in front of us so they can throw more disingenuous words in our faces.

Why on earth do they feel it necessary to trot out these 2 mercs
I don't know. Maybe because they are two of the most marketable and currently newsworthy players in the game, and we'd better use them to get our sponsors names and logos on the news while we still can?

In all my days I have never seen anything like the off field rubbish we have had to endure over the last 14 months. No wonder we are last on the table.
I have, its a replica of Super League. :mad:

Manly Players split, no reputable signings , management covering their reputations and Fans being served up the dregs on the field :mad:

Never fear Bob Fulton is now here !!!
Well he has to deliver a performing Team NOW. Bozo, unlike 2v, has no handicap as he is a direct appointment by Penn.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this apathetic Manly performance anymore! :swear:

Well he has to deliver a performing Team NOW. Bozo, unlike 2v, has no handicap as he is a direct appointment by Penn.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this apathetic Manly performance anymore! :swear:
We will rise again as we always have :)

I think it's a good idea to get Bozo back involved but I read it's only part time I would have preferred for it to be full time as a lot of work needs to take place.

I don't know why everyone's making such a fuss about the 2 of them. ATM they are the worst performing halves combo in the comp & soon to be the most expensive. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong? I've never seen 2 more overated & disinterested players. I'd really be scratching my head if I were Titans of Parra fans. Foran hasn't had a decent game since last September.

I'm not DCE biggest fan but I do think he's having a go. I'm much more suspicious of Foran's efforts.

i guess no-one will be recording it then!!!
loved foray's comment "i've got a bulging disc in my back" -
must be from the fat wallet he is carrying around
If he has a bulging disc in his back even more good luck to Parra. That's an ongoing degenerative condition not conducive to a contact sport. And surgery isn't always successful. That back is def worth 1.4mil a year. @;)@;)@;):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: quick take him parra

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2