DCE & FORAN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GraEddie

So come on Manly…let's see the contract extensions get done and not dribbled through the media for the next 7.5months….if this was the plan in the end that youth was more important then you need to get this done ASAP.

COMMANDER said:
The club is keeping their powder dry in letting Gift go with these two in mind.

That's all good and well, but we could finish up losing these guys in addition to Gift. I agree with GraEddie, we need to stitch up both DCE & Foran to long term 5 year deals now, before they get anywhere near the open market.

It is important to retain both DCE and Foz and we should pay them what their experience and skills are worth. We should not break the bank on them.

I think the days of 10 year players is coming to an end, If you get 6 years out of a player you have done well, the cap will see to players leaving earlier than before.

Keeping them is important as the spine of the team is so important.

Lets wait until the end of the year or early next year to extend these two. I thought one of them had extended until 2017 (end of 2016)

sheridanstand78 said:
It is important to retain both DCE and Foz and we should pay them what their experience and skills are worth. We should not break the bank on them.

I think the days of 10 year players is coming to an end, If you get 6 years out of a player you have done well, the cap will see to players leaving earlier than before.

Keeping them is important as the spine of the team is so important.

rubbish!
once certain teams have enough players with 5+ years watch how quick the long serving players allowance is reviewed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2