DCE has a swing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Apparently DCE has had a swing at us supporters on Instagram , I'm not on Instagram but has said we are not true supporters for bagging our under archiving side...... Is this guy for real...... DCE not so directed at yourself but your team mates have been serving up $hit........ And none of you could say you've earned your cash each week, if fact you should donate your pays to a charity until you all remove your fingers from your cake holes and turn up and have a dig each week, this is all we ask.

IMO I really think he should be told to shut the fark up at the moment....here we go spread thru the News Ltd media again for another week. As if being last doesn't give them enough berley in the water to feed off.

IMO I really think he should be told to shut the fark up at the moment....here we go spread thru the News Ltd media again for another week. As if being last doesn't give them enough berley in the water to feed off.
Yeah your right, the club should tell him to be more concerned about on field performances...... But that would mean the club would be seen as taking action on a matter..... This won't happen, or maybe they are still trying to get him to stay.... I sincerely hope so.

At least we got a mention !!!! It's about time someone acknowledged we existed !!! Thanks DCE !!!! , while you have given us great pleasure with what you have done over the years, saying you are really enjoying the whole "negotiation" process and being courted by club after club, shows that we are indeed just schmucks in the games you and your manager played. Thanks for 2011 and I really hope I see some of your skill in the maroon and white again, but we should also have the right to say we are really p$ssed the way it ended.

"So Called" supporters would be happy if 'so called' players showed some heart!
So Tommy T didn't show heart, or Jake T, Matt Ballin, Willie,Jamie, Hiku, Snake, no none of these guys and what about some of the others Tom S, Jesse, Burgess even Blair with all his mistakes, wasn't he trying??? And as for the **** that was was written on Instagram they can speak for them selves not for all Manly supporters. Manly til I die Go Manly

image.jpg

He should just get his head out of the media ffs. He's playing like **** and he seems to think he's a spokesman for the team even tho he's deserted them.
Manly should gag the prick for the rest of the year. I'm sure no Manly supporter gives a **** what he has to say anymore.

DCE button it!! You need to understand that the fans and members are passionate and have every right to ask why you and your mate Foz have mucked the club around all summer before deciding to depart in rounds 1 and 2 of this season? You have made your decision and we have to lump it but it will never stop fans being critical of players who they think are not committed to the cause. The very fans you are critical of , stood by you as you came through our system and learnt your trade and became the player you became.

You and your manager took advantage of a club that nurtured you and you took the coin from a club that is only propped up by the NRL so you can be their glamour boy. Well good luck to you , but that gives you no right to expect the members and fans of this club to critisize when they see guys who are internationals like you and demand to be payed as such play like selfish amateurs!!!!

Last edited:
I have followed Manly through good and bad since 1971 and my families support goes back to '47. You have no right to question my support. DCE no offence but go **** your self. The sooner u are gone the better.

I have a receipt for my Season Ticket, so I am an official Supporter. :)

Maybe the Manlybots are being released as the Team sinks to the bottom of the ladder @:cool:

I
DCE button it!! You need to understand that the fans and members are passionate and have every right to ask why you and your mate Foz have mucked the club around all summer before deciding to depart in rounds 1 and 2 of this season. You have made your decision and we have to lump it but it will never stop fans being critical of players who they thing are not committed to the cause. The very fans you are critical of , stood by you as you came through our system and learnt your trade and became the player you became.

You and your manager took advantage of a club that nurtured you and you took the coin from a club that is only propped up by the NRL so you can be their glamour boy. Well good luck to you , but that gives you no right for the members and fans of this club to critisize when they see guys who are internationals and demand to be payed as such play like selfish amateurs!!!!
Mate if you have an Instagram account or know some one who could , this should be presented to DCE...... This is excacly what he needs to hear, if I had one I'd copy and paste it straight away......Well said.

I have followed Manly through good and bad since 1971 and my families support goes back to '47. You have no right to question my support. DCE no offence but go **** your self. The sooner u are gone the better.

I go back to 1963, first time I've had a " **** you" from a player to us supporters !!

Although again I cannot condone what dickheads may have said, we don't need that!!

He really needs to shut his ****ing trap. Last I heard the fans who support this game and stop him from being just another dumb piece of **** on the dole are allowed to have an opinion.

You took the money you little dip**** and with the money comes responsibility to perform and when you don't people will call you out on it. That's how it goes. ****ing little turd.

I

Mate if you have an Instagram account or know some one who could , this should be presented to DCE...... This is excacly what he needs to hear, if I had one I'd copy and paste it straight away......Well said.
I dont have an instragram one but feel free to post that because this is how most of us feel right now

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8