DCE limping in backplay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Anyone else see dce limping in backplay after the play the ball at the very end.

Hope he is ok but by the way that knee is strapped im concerned he wont be playing on sunday.

Noooooo!

Sid was just shown being helped into the rooms. His right groin is gone :(

Littlejohn will get a few more weeks in FG :)

After what we just saw at the end of the broadcast he won't play Sunday.
I'm glad Foz and Killer are back this week. We can't get a break are we ever going to field a full strength side this year :huh:

Eagles2nv said:
Is ot is groin, I thought it was his knee.

I thought it was his knee also.

Eagles2nv said:

Its his whole right leg. But in the dressingrooms last year there were images of bandages up around his groin.

I reckon if Killer or Foz had been available, he would have sat out the Knights game :angel:

HappilyManly said:
Eagles2nv said:

Its his whole right leg. But in the dressingrooms last year there were images of bandages up around his groin.

I reckon if Killer or Foz had been available, he would have sat out the Knights game :angel:

Yeah he only played the knight game cause foz was out. I think it was also so motivated by SOO selection.

I know its best for his development and confidence but he should never have played tonight either.

Eagles2nv said:
HappilyManly said:
Eagles2nv said:

Yeah he only played the knight game cause foz was out. I think it was also so motivated by SOO selection.

I know its best for his development and confidence but he should never have played tonight either.

He needs a months rest; there is no way he was 100% ready to go tonight. He looked off the pace from the get go.

Club has been very slient on both injuries
DCE been playing injured for a few weeks

Choc's reported bicep tear season ending- hope the reports are wrong but I fear the worse.

We need both firing fit come September in order to challenge this year I feel.

As others have said numerous times before injuries are the only thing standing in our way this year of making another GF this year ( and winning it ) I feel. It is getting to GF that will be the challenge this year if our luck of injuries continue in the same way. Fully Fit no one can match us.

HappilyManly said:
Eagles2nv said:

Maybe his whole right side isn't too flash, and parts of his left

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4