DCE on ONE 8:30 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I watched it he is terrific to interview and seems really at ease not unlike Matt Ballin. Basically said that each game he is becoming more and more comfortable and they werent too fussed who they play next week. As Andrew Moore said he is alll class on and off the field.

lismore_fan said:
From a virtual media black ban in 2010 to one of our young stars at least on every week.
Loving it!

How many Newcastle players do you see on regularly? They finished 8th this year much like us last year...

This rubbish about Foxtel/Optus doing their Gestapo policy of preventing access to digital FTA channels to force people to upgrade might be challenged if you're willing to challenge the system, and ignore the standard excuses they use to put you off.

After One went HD I rang intending to cut off Foxtel and spend the money upgrading my aerial to digital free-to-air if they didn't give me One_HD and the other FTA digital channels. Was quite serious too. Had no real interest in digital quality, just demanded access to all free-to-air channels without extra charge. The initial contact said it was totally impossible and nothing to do with them, it was the FTA channels that forced this and it was out of their control. I asked to speak to the manager and advised my alternatives, and within a minute the manager had arranged for me to get the digital box the next morning without any charge or rate increase (With access to the non-Foxtel digital channels).

In Perth, foxtel is delivered houses via satellite dish.
The abc and sbs channels are the only FTA channels available through foxtel. Very annoying but I've gotten used to it.

WAMF said:
The abc and sbs channels are the only FTA channels available through foxtel. Very annoying but I've gotten used to it.

basically the same up here. We only have Austar. So normal channels come in through the aerial and payTv channels through the dish

WAMF said:

Really? Damn, that's something I'll have to consider next February!
So do you just have an aerial for your FTA? Also, can you get IQ via satellite?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
It's a good show. DCE has been on it more than once, and is a very polished performer, especially for someone so young. All Manly players look professional when they appear on TV, with their suits and club ties. Whoever is advising them is doing well.
I think DCE will became a very big name in NRL - he already is a long name!
I wouldn't be surprised if he became the next captain of Manly.

The Who said:
It's a good show. DCE has been on it more than once, and is a very polished performer, especially for someone so young. All Manly players look professional when they appear on TV, with their suits and club ties. Whoever is advising them is doing well.

It would me. Foran is clearly the no1 candidate for the next skipper IMO. He'll be this generations version of Toovs.

Masked Eagle said:

It would me. Foran is clearly the no1 candidate for the next skipper IMO. He'll be this generations version of Toovs.
[/quote]

I used to think that, and I'm a big Foran fan as he went to the same school as my son and I've watched him over the years, but DCE is a real leader. He was captain of the Toyota Cup team , in which Foran played, in 2008. He seems to have it all; calmness under pressure being one of his great traits.

The Who said:
Masked Eagle said:

I used to think that, and I'm a big Foran fan as he went to the same school as my son and I've watched him over the years, but DCE is a real leader. He was captain of the Toyota Cup team , in which Foran played, in 2008. He seems to have it all; calmness under pressure being one of his great traits.
[/quote]

I thought Buhrer was?

Either way, that 08 side had so much talent.

codewana said:
WAMF said:

Really? Damn, that's something I'll have to consider next February!
So do you just have an aerial for your FTA? Also, can you get IQ via satellite?
Aerial needed for FTA. I have had IQ2 for a while now but before upgrading to the HD package was running with the standard IQ. So YES :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4