DCE on Sterlo now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez, doesn't sound like he has much time for 'current management' (Penns and Kelly?) Said the offer he received was much lower than under 'previous management', and was close to signing last October, but we screwed it up.

As ive said before i think alot of hate is being directed at the wrong people, we don't know exactly what is going on behind closed doors at our club but i can tell it stinks and i think heads need to roll, it seems Toovey isn't even privy to what management is doing so i really do feel sorry for him. I think DCE handled himself admirably in the interview with Sterlo. Alot of hate towards DCE, Choc, Foran and even Hasler when he left but i think we need to look at the real root cause of the issues.

Well if what was offered was less so be it. We don't need overpaid halves we need rep calibre forwards.

Watched it too makes it hard to hate him just yet maybe next year i will as long as he keeps to his word of giving 100% for manly

Watched it too makes it hard to hate him just yet maybe next year i will as long as he keeps to his word of giving 100% for manly

Yeah, I'm just not falling for his false advertising. It's not like he's going to come out and say he's not going to try. The results do the talking, and he's the 1/2 back, and his teams have been **** for ages.

Yeah, I'm just not falling for his false advertising. It's not like he's going to come out and say he's not going to try. The results do the talking, and he's the 1/2 back, and his teams have been **** for ages.
Yeah time will tell im hoping your wrong and im right but i wont go blue waiting

Well rehearsed dribble from a mercenary.

The only thing that held water was wanting to move back to Queensland (who could begrudge him that?) and be closer to his parents.
The state with clubs he was never good enough for

The state with the highest number of fingers per capita

I hate his family family family line. When Sterlo then asked so was the titans offer the most money he said yes, but I didn't sign for that reason. But mentioned manly offered him more in October. So it is all about the money isn't it.. Don't mind that it is, just wish someone just said it. ( ps couldn't help but be discusted at him in a manly jumper smiling and posing )

Its over now, we can close the book, he took the coin, good luck to him but he lost me when he allowed the his manager to facilitate this circus and rub our noses in it.

DCE was quite adamant that once Manly pulled the offer on Tuesday he was left with only the Titans and Sharks as a choice.
Why didn't Sterlo ask about Manly's Monday deadline?

If true, our mgt is more incompetent than I thought.

They give Foran as much time as he likes, despite agreeing with Parts months ago, yet give DCE a hard line date to make a decision.

DCE at least looks like he will be giving his all for the rest of the season.

I certainly hope the mgt have a plan outside of losing players.

Yep, starting to wonder about Kelly. Reducing the offer and then pulling it really sealed the deal for the Titans. Easy to forget DCE is a once in a generation player.

Yep, starting to wonder about Kelly. Reducing the offer and then pulling it really sealed the deal for the Titans. Easy to forget DCE is a once in a generation player.
Kelley needs to explain to the fans why DCE's offer was reduced and why they didn't want him at the club.

I bet we don't hear anything from them as we only fans

Funny how DCE never mentioned Manly supporters at all until Sterlo brought it up right near the end of the interview. Yes we will hold him to account & scrutinise his performances like never before.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7