DCE on the Weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
I watched the Queensland City Vs Country on the weekend and Daley Cherry-Evans had a blinder for Country. He picked up Man of the match and looked very good with the ball in his hands.

For those that are upset that TH is leaving, rest easy, as we have a great player waiting in the wings. Don't forget the combo that DCE and Foran had last year in the under 20's. They consistently put big scores on other teams and were the minor premiers. 

Is he in line for a Qld Residents team? From memory Hodko got picked in that last year, seems DCE might be following in his footsteps to some extent.

After his performance on the weekend, yes he will be picked. The guys calling the game were raving about him. Even saying that he reminded them of Des Hasler in his playing days.

MPC link said:
I watched the Queensland City Vs Country on the weekend and Daley Cherry-Evans had a blinder for Country. He picked up Man of the match and looked very good with the ball in his hands.

For those that are upset that TH is leaving, rest easy, as we have a great player waiting in the wings. Don't forget the combo that DCE and Foran had last year in the under 20's. They consistently put big scores on other teams and were the minor premiers. 
.. well why arent we blooding him now then ????? instead of grooming another for the dogs???  what about us next year..

He is still doing his apprenticeship. Des is not going to blood a new player at this time of the year, especially when TH is not going that bad.

Our attack is not the problem at the moment, it's our defence. Defence is all about attitude. When we can fix our attitude we will start winning again.

Sounds promising, at this stage DCE is the only option at 7 for 2011 & beyond.

MPC link said:
He is still doing his apprenticeship. Des is not going to blood a new player at this time of the year, especially when TH is not going that bad.

Our attack is not the problem at the moment, it's our defence. Defence is all about attitude. When we can fix our attitude we will start winning again.

Hear hear.

Having Jamie out injured has had a lot to do with our form at the moment too in my opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4