DCE on wide world of sports in minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting, when asked if he had a get out clause, he stated not to his knowledge.
He also praised Toovey and Des for their coaching.
Gee he is a likeable lad.

I liked how he said Toovey and Hasler instead of Hasler and Toovey. We need to keep this fella, he is all class

What a great interview! He is such a lovely young man - very proud to be a fellow Qlder and a Manly fan when I see him! He spoke really well. Would love to see him a Manly Man for many years

It's a shame his coach has taken some of the gloss off Daley's and all of the other blokes achievement with the current sideshow.

Umina Eagle said:
How long have we signed him for ? Not that a contract means anything nowadays !!!!!

As posted in the 'Contracts' thread, he's signed to end of 2012. Won't he be commanding, and rightly so, a lot more when it comes renewing it?!!

Thanks to those who posted updates about him on WWOS.

ALinda said:
Umina Eagle said:
How long have we signed him for ? Not that a contract means anything nowadays !!!!!

As posted in the 'Contracts' thread, he's signed to end of 2012. Won't he be commanding, and rightly so, a lot more when it comes renewing it?!!

HE has signed until the end of 2013.....check out www.zerotackle.com.au shows you all players..contracts...

Rambo1987 said:
Only problems his dad and Anthony Griffen are best of friends - he will end up a Bronco but hopefully not for another 3/5 years

Foran and Mitchell Pearce are best mates but that didn't stop either of them signing for their current clubs not that long ago. I'm sure Daly is his own man and will make his own decisions.

mr seagles said:
ALinda said:
Umina Eagle said:

HE has signed until the end of 2013.....check out www.zerotackle.com.au shows you all players..contracts...

You're right mr seagles, DCE IS signed till 2013. Thanks for that.

I also learnt about Kingy (2011) which I didn't know. However, I don't agree with them about Wolfman....he's signed till end 2012. I still don't know about Gifty.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2