DCE reaction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Just saw the DCE reaction on Nine News to Gifty going. I gotta say .... cold as ice.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Just saw the DCE reaction on Nine News to Gifty going. I gotta say .... cold as ice.
Did you see the hundred dollar notes blowing out his back pocket

Budgewoi Eagle said:

Missed it, can you give us expats a run down?

Would you all feel better if he left, so that he doesn't have to continue to defend his right to maximizing his earnings? :mad:

Both are professional athletes, they do not have to like each other to be effective Team mates surely :cool:

He looks like he has had enough of the media garbage. Decent of him to front up in the first place. Would have been tough for the Kid

Dan said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

Quoting it won't really convey the attitude. He basically said he'd leave it for Glenn to comment and, when asked of his intention to stay, that he had another year to run on his contract and would be playing next year.

To my hearing there was coldness in his response to Gifty and aloofness in talking about his own intentions.

Made me sad.

Dan said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:

He said he was glad Glenn had his future sorted. Then when they pressed him, he said he had no more comments re Glenn.

HappilyManly said:
Would you all feel better if he left, so that he doesn't have to continue to defend his right to maximizing his earnings? :mad:

Both are professional athletes, they do not have to like each other to be effective Team mates surely :cool:

Not buying into the 'feud'. Just disappointed to see a lack of the kind of feeling Glenn has always had for the club.

DCE is a positive upbeat guy . Gift made his decision and got the dollars he deserved and DCE was happy for him and that's the way I saw it .
I cant believe the drama Queens . I thought we had enough of them in the media

View the BRUTUS in action here :D

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=players-react-to-stewart-exit_1226892398728&vc=-1

SFA IMO :cool:

Wolfie looks sombre ( and gorgeous :heart: ) :( 1:57
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=manly-stewart-loss-cuts-deep_1226892305466&vc=222

Bookmark this to see all the goss and weekly Fox Shows:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video League

Weidler the effing tool was baiting him with stupid questions.
He was mature about his answers and was getting fed up with the questions asked as you could see with the expressions on his face.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Weidler the effing tool was baiting him with stupid questions.
He was mature about his answers and was getting fed up with the questions asked as you could see with the expressions on his face.

Had I known it was Danny the worm doing the interview then I would have treated this thread with the disdain he warrants. DCE was probably cold because he was trying to quell the overwhelming urge to punch that &@?& weirdler in the head.

The media and even some Manly fans had turned this into a DCE v gift show which is grossly unfair.

I thought the kid handled himself well; I would have been tempted to tell the interviewer to go jump.

I would suggest you need some context. It is a what, 10 maybe 15 second grab out of a possible 10 minutes ?

It is as good as when a women's mag takes a photo and state it "shows" something other than unfortunate timing

lsz said:
I would suggest you need some context. It is a what, 10 maybe 15 second grab out of a possible 10 minutes ?

It is as good as when a women's mag takes a photo and state it "shows" something other than unfortunate timing
It's out. Isz reads women's mags.:p

Budgewoi Eagle said:

DCE says that he thinks the Manly club handles adversity better than other NRL clubs and he says the club is good and will get down to business.

Not sure how that translates to being cold as in he couldnt care about the club as inferred.

??

niccipops said:
lsz said:

For the photos Nicci. For the photos.

King more or less states that he blamed the NRL, DCE looked upset about the line of questioning, not the fact gifty was gone. Unlike us, I'm sure the players have known about this for a while. Had the club been worried about some news limited reported feud, I'm sure DCE would not have been allowed near the reporters today!

Time to move on. Some people on here have written the Telecraps headline for tomorrow!

"DCE shows no remorse over Gifty!"

Jatz Crackers said:
niccipops said:
lsz said:

For the photos Nicci. For the photos.
A man's gotta have a hobby.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7