DCE vs Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Was DCE playing five eight tonight? He didn't have a total shocker, but something was different. He was more dangerous but he just wasn't comfortable all night long.

He was receiving the ball flatter, much closer to the defensive line. He certainly was put in positions to be our running half tonight, but he just wasn't running to the hole, his first thought was pass.

It was messy.

He so could have tore the Bunnies a new one tonight if he was on. Next week Turtle. Next week.

What did we think of his brown rince?

Was DCE playing five eight tonight? He didn't have a total shocker, but something was different. He was more dangerous but he just wasn't comfortable all night long.

He was receiving the ball flatter, much closer to the defensive line. He certainly was put in positions to be our running half tonight, but he just wasn't running to the hole, his first thought was pass.

It was messy.

He so could have tore the Bunnies a new one tonight if he was on. Next week Turtle. Next week.

What did we think of his brown rince?

Was he closer to the defensive line, or were they much closer to him? Souffs were offside and jamming up on him early all night.

Chez is still playing on one leg. He played the same role last week, but the rain slowed the game down enough that no one noticed his lack of runs.

Was noticeably upset at Api's double pumps and Vave forcing the passes :cool:

He hasn't got a rinse, just grew his hair out whilst half the Team went crazy with a razor :eek:

I thought he looked a little rushed for 2 reasons.

1. Souths were rushing up before the ball had even left korisou's hands and were up in his face, off side quite a bit i thought.
2. The conditions in that second half were very greasy and DCE was getting very slow wobbly passes from api. He needs better service from dummy half. That is a combination i hopes develops with parcell next year. Cause atm, both parcell and api do not give him very good service.

It did look messey at times and needs to be better. DCE needs much better early ball.

The razor suits our Willy Army. Some how a hair cut made him look taller and look like he has put on a bit of muscle.

He is coming along in leaps in bounds.

I thought he looked a little rushed for 2 reasons.

1. Souths were rushing up before the ball had even left korisou's hands and were up in his face, off side quite a bit i thought.
2. The conditions in that second half were very greasy and DCE was getting very slow wobbly passes from api. He needs better service from dummy half. That is a combination i hopes develops with parcell next year. Cause atm, both parcell and api do not give him very good service.

It did look messey at times and needs to be better. DCE needs much better early ball.

He misses Matty ballin' sublime service from dummy half. Not a better passer in the game.

The first half especially the pass to DCE was flat, there must have been three in a row which were border line forward.

I was thinking playing flatter may have been deliberate. But perhaps API was just to slow, the timing just seemed one or two steps off.

But I think I like it.

Chez is quick. He is big. I've always seen him as a better five eight. But tonight perhaps accidently he was the set up as the hole running and it looked dangerous. If he just ran hard at the hole particular with options he would have torn them to bits.

Sadly Happy saying he is still on one leg has Merrett. He didn't want to take the gap.

Like the performance of the team in general, DCE was good in the first half and poor in the second. He was convincingly outplayed in the second half by Reynolds.

He misses Matty ballin' sublime service from dummy half. Not a better passer in the game.

Absolutely. That is why Wests bought Ballin as they do not want a hog like Farrah.

Api is also a hog that cannot pass. Please get better Parcel.

we lost momentum at crucial times in that second half and everyone struggled to get back in the game. I have been quite pro Api of late but tonite his service was poor way too much. Parcel back ASAP I think.

I still see our lack of fitness as our biggest issue. Around the 60 min mark our team collectively all took a breather and then we got our second wind and went again.

I am being picky but a top 4 team just doesn't back off. Complacency breed complacency. If the beard is still here for next year. The A grade need a good pre season under there belts. Reggies may have started early tjis year but not he big names.

Hoops you have it in one. I recall Manly getting the ball back on their line around the 65th minute and they were gassed. Completely shot. It took them three or four offensive hit ups to get back some structure. Then got out of their end with a decent kick from Chez. Error error penalty penalty does that to you though, **** the ref that game!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6