DCE VS STEWART WAR

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get that people are unhappy BUT seriously a Bex and a good lay down is in order for many on here.

I understand their feelings but let's take a deep breath, let the silly season take over and come back fresh again in 2017!!!

I get that people are unhappy BUT seriously a Bex and a good lay down is in order for many on here.

I understand their feelings but let's take a deep breath, let the silly season take over and come back fresh again in 2017!!!
Ageing yourself considerably there @Mark from Brisbane !

I say let the natives be restless, it's funny to watch them twist into ever tighter balls of rage based on nothing more than baseless supposition and hearsay

If you are too blind to see the truth in this then you are looking at the truth but in fish form and it will slip through your fingers like a cooper Cronk dream. There is a reason dolphins can do backflips but still don't call themselves exciting-fins. They were there when Icarus tried to touch the sun without a hyper-color t-shirt and no-one believed him.

i have closure now .... and i now have faith with Fulton...

All i needed was a logical explanation for Jamie Buhrer being shown the door and us signing Lewis Brown for 3 years

The reason Buhrer was shown the door was the because of the bad blood with Toovey Penns and senior group of Stewarts and Watmough etc with the long-feuding with DCE

Bozo i now have faith in you :) bring on 2017 :)

i have closure now .... and i now have faith with Fulton...

All i needed was a logical explanation for Jamie Buhrer being shown the door and us signing Lewis Brown for 3 years

The reason Buhrer was shown the door was the because of the bad blood with Toovey Penns and senior group of Stewarts and Watmough etc with the long-feuding with DCE

Bozo i now have faith in you :) bring on 2017 :)
You really march to your own beat, more power to you man.

I would not be surprised if Buhrer's axing was payback for Glen Stewarts axing !

I would not be surprised if Brett Stewart gave the club the ultimatum

" i will go to England on the condition Buhrer is axed "

This may sound crazy but it is no secret Zorba and the Penns were very close to the Stewarts and no doubt are burning Glen did not receive a contract.

Jamie Buhrer has been sacrificed

Under complete single private ownership this is what happens

It is well known Glenn Stewart was not offered a contract to Keep Jamie Buhrer , it is also well known that Jamie Buhrer is DCE's best mate.

Toovey and Quantum are gone

Now pay back time ! Hence Buhrer was on the unwanted list in 2015 and that is why they signed Lewis Brown
Wayne ,enough !!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4