DCE VS STEWART WAR

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You really march to your own beat, more power to you man.

yes i do :)

this seems more logical than Bob fulton regarding Lewis Brown a better prospect than Jamie Buhrer

You did hear about the bad blood with Toovs/Penns/Stewarts/Dce

You did hear that they signed Buhrer to try and hold on to Chez ? which then resulted in no contract for Glenn Stewart ?

Or are these events all in my imagination and Lewis Brown is really better than Jamie Buhrer ?

I would not be surprised if Buhrer's axing was payback for Glen Stewarts axing !

I would not be surprised if Brett Stewart gave the club the ultimatum

" i will go to England on the condition Buhrer is axed "

This may sound crazy but it is no secret Zorba and the Penns were very close to the Stewarts and no doubt are burning Glen did not receive a contract.

Jamie Buhrer has been sacrificed

Under complete single private ownership this is what happens

It is well known Glenn Stewart was not offered a contract to Keep Jamie Buhrer , it is also well known that Jamie Buhrer is DCE's best mate.

Toovey and Quantum are gone

Now pay back time ! Hence Buhrer was on the unwanted list in 2015 and that is why they signed Lewis Brown
Your right it sounds crazy.

In other news, Jesse "The Body" Ventura will be doing an episode of Conspiracy Theory on the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles axing of Jamie Buhrer......

Here are @king2213 's family after finally turning off the household wifi and breaking down the door to his room...

tumblr_lpepkcnznN1r13x2bo1_500.jpg

If you are too blind to see the truth in this then you are looking at the truth but in fish form and it will slip through your fingers like a cooper Cronk dream. There is a reason dolphins can do backflips but still don't call themselves exciting-fins. They were there when Icarus tried to touch the sun without a hyper-color t-shirt and no-one believed him.

Dan, can we have a "Profound " button, please?

Getting serious for a second...
I'm noting a new abusive tone popping up in this and a few others.

the Forum rules (in part) state:
"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

I hope that the mods will nip this in the bud. It has been fun up until now.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Thanks for that timely reminder @Loaded dog
Silvertails much prefers posters to 'self-regulate' rather than having to act as a police force, but those who continue to abuse the freedoms eventually come to a sticky end.

"Likley to offend" - That's painting with a pretty broad brush on here at the moment. It could include such basic things as starting a "we have signed Uate" thread...

"Likley to offend" - That's painting with a pretty broad brush on here at the moment. It could include such basic things as starting a "we have signed Uate" thread...

I think that you know who and what I am talking about. Note the underlined text.
"likely to offend" was not underlined.

Last edited:

let snitches be snitches and let the manly supporters vent their frustration

no body likes snitches

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8