• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Gee I'm impressed with this kid. Yesterday he made quite a few mistakes, but he's always having a dig. He takes the ball to the line, makes heaps of tackles, and won't go into his shell if things aren't going his way.
There are not many half-backs who are so involved in every match as DCE.
He's a beauty, even though yesterday wasn't one of his better matches.

We all know how good Foran is. He was quieter than usual for the first 60-minutes then fired big time. The two seem to have a similar mindset of never giving up. It's one of the major reasons we are competitive in every match.

His kicking game wasn't to good and I think he ran laterally a little to much. But I think he's getting better each game and I think he's got massive potential. His game in Brisbane was his best this year imo.

The thing that impresses me about DCE, is hes a strong litlle bugger. his looks are deceiveing He has a good palm and offload which creates second phase play. He very rarley misses tackles and his kicking game is fantastic (although he did make a couple of bad kicking options yesterday). Has all the attrributes of an excellent number 7! I love watching him play.

DCE is going to be great for us. both could be 10yrs+ players for the club. Foran has been quiet since the titans game and really came back to his own form in the last 20mins against souths.

DCE was knocked hard in the first kick of the game and did well to keep his composure and did the job he was required. He will learn from his mistakes and become a better player coming into the semi's.

A brilliant start to his NRL career, could hardly have been more impressive imo.

With experience he should only get better. Clearly he is the reason Manly wouldn't shell out big bucks for Hodko. Hodko is also a very good half but a different style, I'm very happy to have DCE instead as I love his enterprising style in attack.

again,we got the better deal in the halfback stakes,he doesnt mind getting his hands dirty either and getting involved with the rough stuff

I think he's unique. He's a bit old school in how he takes the line on, but not too many halfbacks from yesteryear were are able to fend and have a good off load in them.

He's playing very similar to how he played in the 20s. I loved the style back then, but my concerne is how would it adapt at the NRL level and the answer is so far so good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4